THP Radio - Returning in 2016

- Minority Report (Adam W & Mike G bringing you the latest from the means streets of our suburban hoods)

I think there are only a handful of people who can really appreciate awesomeness of this.

Really excited to bring this back and we are kicking it off for PGA Show week.

Just bringing it back during PGA Show week, no big deal... ?
Great news, I've missed that segment. Glad it's coming back soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Perfect place to kick it off!

have missed this aspect of the forum; always enjoyed listening

Look towards the end of the week for the 1st episode of The Dean Has Spoken on THP Radio.

Look towards the end of the week for the 1st episode of The Dean Has Spoken on THP Radio.

Looking forward to hearing what this is all about.

IVe been looking for this all night. Thought your tweet said tonight

Can never have too much ddec

Looking forward to listening again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to try them. I've been looking for a good podcast. Hour commute each way 5 days a week.

This makes me happy!

Looking forward to listening to this.

So glad everybody is enjoying the new #THPRadio shows. We have a TON of content coming including the debut of The Industry Uncut and the continuation of The Dean Has Spoken.

Thanks to all who have subscribed and listen to these podcasts. This venture has been pretty fun so far, I feel as if the shows have been improving on a weekly basis. Have received a lot of feedback from listeners which is great. May even have something more exciting in the works for the future. #THPRadio

Thanks to all who have subscribed and listen to these podcasts. This venture has been pretty fun so far, I feel as if the shows have been improving on a weekly basis. Have received a lot of feedback from listeners which is great. May even have something more exciting in the works for the future. #THPRadio

They're enjoyable, except when I disagree with your answer and can't do anything about it. Luckily, doesn't happen often.

I really enjoy these also. I have a lot of road time and these really help the trips go by.

They're enjoyable, except when I disagree with your answer and can't do anything about it. Luckily, doesn't happen often.

My goal is to say something that gets you going in to a raging blinking fit haha

I really enjoy these also. I have a lot of road time and these really help the trips go by.

Glad you are enjoying them.

My goal is to say something that gets you going in to a raging blinking fit haha

Hasn't happened yet. Say something incredibly incorrect and I'll let you know :bicker:

Back