What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually been using the same putter for every round. The white hot RX has only been used on the practice greens and after I've holed out on slow rounds. Just couldn't get any putts to drop today. Greens were running close to 11 on the stimp so not too out of the ordinary for those greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just need some Texas heat to head your way to bring your game back!

You just need some Texas heat to head your way to bring your game back!

No doubt. Bring the heat.

My S&W E SERIES!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

36/41 two sub 80 in a row, just when I was trying to get my cap up a bit things start working

44/44=88 at Southern Hills from the whites. My short game stayed in the car, I failed to get up and down except for once, I three putted 6 times, 4 times were when I had a GIR also missed 2 birdie putts in the 8 & 10 foot range. We had to wait 45 minutes past our tee time for the greens to thaw. It was about 37° when we teed off and may have gotten up to 43° today. Enough wind to effect the shot and wet fairways so no roll, lift clean and place in the fairways but I played too many shots from the rough and they usually were mud balls. Played with some good friends so it was still a fun day and we all left way more shots on the course than usual.

I shot the :poop: today. The high yesterday was 7 degrees and a whopping 17 today.........

Personal best for nine holes..

b7de40201761b817caa90fbf4c92c80a.jpg

Played 36 today.
First 18 was 44/45 89 GHIN to 86. 33 putts, 7/14 fir, 8 penalties. Lost 4 balls.
Second 18 was 97 GHIN to 93. 36 putts, 9/14 fir, 1 penalty. Did not lose a ball.
Gotta love this game!

Cold morning, windy round. Temp at tee-off was prob 41*.

Played (what is the word...) poorly. 99 I think. Not one part of my game was consistent today. I am blaming it on the weather.

Back at it tomorrow. Better than working.

Shot a 41 today. Putted well. My wedge game was pretty middling, but hit some very good iron shots. Two birdies. Need more consistency off the tee, real bad.

Show ya how to hit the West Texas Bullet!
Hit the range yesterday in 47 mph winds and worked on my stupidity.

It's funny how when one part of your game struggles, another excels. And when you work out the kinks in the area you're struggling, the part you were excelling in falls off. lol

I played Glen Ivy this morning in Corona, Ca. I didn't get a chance to hit any balls before the round and started off rough. I hit 1 fairway in the first 5 holes and hit 2 balls in hazards. Holes 6-9 I went -3 for a front 9 total of 39... 13 putts on the front. On the back I missed 2 fairways... barely. But I missed a bunch of greens (flew 5 greens on the back) and 3 putted 3 holes... 40 back 9 score with 19 putts. So 79 total with 32 putts. Decent score, but I left a bunch of strokes out there.

46/48 94 GHIN to 93.
Had a lesson Thursday, tried the thoughts today, with mixed results. 35 putts, 11/14 fir. Two birdies. Lost three balls.
Really have no real complaints - golf is better than work.

A very unimpressing 81 today.

Braved the cold. Wind chill was in the teens with 20-30 winds. Shot a not so pretty 84. Played the par 5s +6.

So windy today. 20-25mph winds. Gusts were much higher. Played 9 and despite the cold and the wind was able to keep together and shoot a 41.

91ec49955b415626615f9691c7325138.jpg

Started yesterday with an 89 on the Barton Creek Canyons course then an 85 on their Crenshaw course.

Started yesterday with an 89 on the Barton Creek Canyons course then an 85 on their Crenshaw course.

Very nice Matthew. Some good scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back