Biggest Rise on Tour This Year?

I want it to be Dufner, but I think Koepka is a safe pick.

I think Anirban Lahiri is a great pick.

It's not much of a rise (after winning the Players last year) but I think Rickie Fowler wins a major this year.

I also wouldn't be too surprised if B
ryson Dechambeau picks up a win at some point this year.

A Mollinari brother.

For some reason I'm thinking Tony Finau. I think he picks up a couple.

Robert Streb is someone who comes to mind.

He's been lurking at some of the Majors in the past and his game has been improving. He didn't get a win in 2015, but had 7 top 10's and only missed 6 cuts in 30 events played.

Dufner will turn it around this year

Sneedeker is known to get hot with his old trusty Rossie putter. If he does, you can count on him to make moves this year.

Fowler is also definitely on the Rise and see him can see him in contention a lot this year.

Fowler.
He is up there in rankings, but it seems to me he is kind of always on the outside looking in.

I think this might be the year he grabs a few more wins.

I would love to see this too... I hope he gets that first Major win this year. He is fun to watch, he creates energy, and as JB said, he is good for the overall game.

I'll go with Nicholas Colesarts (SP?). Tons of talent!!! He old / experienced enough now to hopefully overcome his nerves!!

A couple guys this year that I see having big years are Kevin Kisner and I know he's already there, but I see Rickie Fowler finally bagging his first major championship this year.

The Duff!

Kisner and Snedecker are due

Back