Lajosi Putters Thread

Either one. Is the design on the first one set?

So far as I know, we're locked in as long as he make it happen. Don't want to spoil the ideas I've got, but here's what I'll own right now:

- Gunmetal finish
- AD202 headshape
- Welded plumbers neck
- Copper Insert
- Soft/light milling design
- Canadian things

Can't wait to see what Canadian things means.

So far as I know, we're locked in as long as he make it happen. Don't want to spoil the ideas I've got, but here's what I'll own right now:

- Gunmetal finish
- AD202 headshape
- Welded plumbers neck
- Copper Insert
- Canadian things

Nice! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

- Gunmetal finish
- AD202 headshape
- Welded plumbers neck
- Copper Insert
- Canadian things

I am similar...

AD202
Satin Finish
Welded Plumbers Neck
Copper Insert
Deep Milling

My son will be able to use it if he decides to take up this crazy game down the road. I hope JMan isnt mad that I stole one of his ideas. I loved it and had to run with it.

My next one will be all for me... but I wanted something to commemorate little man first and foremost.

Are you guys going with the welded plumbers neck for looks alone or is there another reason?

Are you guys going with the welded plumbers neck for looks alone or is there another reason?
I like the industrial look that it provides. I have no motivation beyond that except pondering a different finish or material which I decided against.

Too many, enough to probably order 3 different customs lol. My basic starting point will be a welded flowneck on some form of a wide body.
This or center shafted wide body.

Minor rant: Work just started blocking Lajosi's website today. What, they want work from me too???

Its mainly looks for me. I love plumbers neck.. And I really like the look of it being welded. No reason beyond that.

Alright. I think I have a start....

AD202 or the KLP.....

definitely a flow neck with a copper or Damascus insert.

that's as far as I could get...

Alright. I think I have a start....

AD202 or the KLP.....

definitely a flow neck with a copper or Damascus insert.

that's as far as I could get...

Hey at least that's a start!

I wish I had never found this thread! I'm also already thinking about my next Lajosi, probably a Bayzie SB. It's only money right?

Sent a email to start on something. Let's see what he quotes me :)

Man do I want to add some custom Damascus to my life. So many cool things can be done to a custom

Though I know that I will be ordering something from him this year, I broke down and purchased a Bayzie from the Bay last night to help scratch the itch... at least for a little bit.

For folks that have ordered... did Kari follow up and confirm he received payment? I sent payment last week and I have not received a confirmation email from him.

For folks that have ordered... did Kari follow up and confirm he received payment? I sent payment last week and I have not received a confirmation email from him.

Shoot him another line to make sure, though I will say I think he's had a few things going on this week.

Oh man, I cannot wait to see how Kari handles a twisted neck design in 2016. Hard ponder for a second custom if I do one.
I'm going twisty on multiple order for sure
Shoot him another line to make sure, though I will say I think he's had a few things going on this week.
I sent him an email thru his website. No response as I'm sure he's busy. You recommend filling out the custom order forms on his site?

I'm going twisty on multiple order for sure

I sent him an email thru his website. No response as I'm sure he's busy. You recommend filling out the custom order forms on his site?

It can't hurt, but I've done it both ways.

I believe he's had a bit of a holiday this past week from what I last heard from him. I'm sure when he's back in pocket replies will go out.

I'm starting to really fall in love with this head shape. And this beaut is for sale on his site right now:

IMG_3175-Large-300x225.jpg

IMG_3178-Large-300x225.jpg

and the colors on this one are fantastic...too bad it's sold already.

IMG_3355-Large-300x225.jpg

IMG_3358-Large-300x225.jpg

Back