Brian Gay playing with Ian Poulter tomorrow. It's a fashion show down!

Love them both. Not sure what BG has up his sleeve, but if you saw Ian's TwitPic showing his most recent shipment of shoes, you know he means business. :)
It'll be fun to watch for sure.

I like both brands quite a bit, but this year, one of them has been having QC issues in my opinion and the other just keeps on bringing it and is now in Golf Galaxy. I can also say both GG and I have sat down with both players both at Doral for dinner and other places and they are both great people. Passionate about what they do and care about what they are involved with.

BG has struggled a little this year, but I think this is going to be his time to shine. IJP started out on fire at the beginning of the year, but that fire has fizzled out the last few months. Hopefully they get some serious TV coverage.

wouldn't mind some tv coverage of that pairing at all. i like both styles, designs, and color combos a lot but i must admit, i'm much more partial to the sligo gear (mostly b/c i was the lucky recipient of some stuff and it's just hard to describe just how nice it really is).

i hope they both have a good showing, wouldn't it be something if they happened to be paired together for all four rounds?

Best.Pairing.Ever.

Sligo-do you have any scripts showing what BG will be wearing for the tournament?

Best.Pairing.Ever.

Sligo-do you have any scripts showing what BG will be wearing for the tournament?

I dont believe BG is scripted. I believe he and his wife choose his outfits from the current line.

I dont believe BG is scripted. I believe he and his wife choose his outfits from the current line.

even better!!

Brian does his own thing, it's never a concern for us. He has great fashion sense and knows what works. We may hint about something we would like to see at big events. He's just seems to know what to wear and when to wear it.

I dont remember, but I think Brian spoke about this when GG interviewed him here.

cool! I think that's great in a day and age where some co's have a lot of say in what a player does, acts, and wears.

One of our guys talked to Brian last night and came up with a great outfit for today. We think you will like it!

how's about a little sneak peak?

this is like Clash of the Fashion Titans!

Brian is winning the Fashion Showdown right now. He has started out RED HOT!

cool... looking forward to seeing the pairing... :D

not liking Poulter's outfit AT ALL today....very disappointing

Brian is pretty restrained today. Grey slacks and black shirt with wingtips and black visor. His grey slacks do look patterned, you just can't see it on TV.

Poulter is wearing tartan curtains/slacks, blue shirt and blue and red icons and blue visor.

Slocum just doesn't compete with these two, fashionwise.

Brian is pretty restrained today. Grey slacks and black shirt with wingtips and black visor. His grey slacks do look patterned, you just can't see it on TV.

Poulter is wearing tartan curtains/slacks, blue shirt and blue and red icons and blue visor.

Slocum just doesn't compete with these two, fashionwise.

When you see it, you will notice they are not gray. They are the Sligo Digi style pants. I LURVE THEM!

When you see it, you will notice they are not gray. They are the Sligo Digi style pants. I LURVE THEM!
I see it now, cool pattern, but that is grey. :D

I like Poulter's outfit, maybe not his best ever, but certainly pretty nice. Brian Gay is definitely wearing grey pants but I like them, I would like a better look at them though!

Great tweet from @JasonSobel

Brian Gay is currently tied for the lead. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

well, BG took poulter on all fronts today imo!!!

Images of Brian and Ian today. Too bad they didn't get Brian's digitile pants.

Images of Brian and Ian today. Too bad they didn't get Brian's digitile pants.

Included a previous image of Brian wearing our Slate Digitile Trousers.

Brian+Gay+Barclays+Classic+Round+One+Kgp1ZorED3Gl.jpg

Ian+Poulter+Barclays+Classic+Round+One+wtqhj-LkDsJl.jpg

AT+T+National+Round+One+dWRaWC6pswXl.jpg

nice pics! i love my sligo buckle but that buckle that IJP is sporting is pretty sweet.

I really liked both outfits today. IJP is rocking the red/blue plaid which can be tough. Nice fashion pairing, if only some other PGA tour players would take note about how good you can look if you try a little.

Back