THP Dinner - Fall Outing at PGA National

Well, now the rest of us can compete for worst body at the outing...

Good, maybe I'll actually win something at the outing then. :D

all this talk and pics of dudes in skorts is making me lose my apetite and i don't want to lose it when it comes to this wonderful dinner!!!

all this talk and pics of dudes in skorts is making me lose my apetite and i don't want to lose it when it comes to this wonderful dinner!!!

Big Guy, I don't think you will have a problem when it comes to stuffing down the groceries :hungry::D

Bill, how do you know all this about Mary ? are you the actual stalker here?

Only my hair dresser knows for sure :cool:,,,, however the meal they are serving sounds so goooooooood I will have to do my stalking over dinner...

I was just looking at the resort map, do we know that room this dinner will be held in? There seem to be a lot of ball-rooms and other places it could take place in.

p.s. here is a link to the resort map...

I was just looking at the resort map, do we know that room this dinner will be held in? There seem to be a lot of ball-rooms and other places it could take place in.

They have 3 places that it may end up being held in. We will know soon.

I'm sure they'll put up a sign or something as well. If not just follow the smell of awesome.

Wow, that place looks awesome!!

Old TC is like a bird dog man :thumb: You put the groceries on the table and he will raise his front leg and point :D

i think i smell like awesome with a little old spice smudged on top of it!

i think i smell like awesome with a little old spice smudged on top of it!

Don't worry about finding the THP dinner outing, if there is food on the table, this dawg (TC) will hunt!

Back