Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I am still in!

Who wants to book something? I can, just let me know if it's still the 6. We could do team play in groups of 2?

I am still in!

Who wants to book something? I can, just let me know if it's still the 6. We could do team play in groups of 2?
I would lean towards 2 groups of 3, so that the 2 people don't get stuck with 2 rando's haha. But whatever works.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I would lean towards 2 groups of 3, so that the 2 people don't get stuck with 2 rando's haha. But whatever works.

Course will let us go out with a group of 6?

Course will let us go out with a group of 6?
No, 2 groups of three. If we did 4 and 2 that would work too, but I figure this way the 2 people don't feel left out or something

No, 2 groups of three. If we did 4 and 2 that would work too, but I figure this way the 2 people don't feel left out or something

Ok!
Let's try and get these spots confirmed and book something today guys!

I'm in. But I don't want to book for people that aren't confirmed again. Northview does not take kindly to that.

I'm in. But I don't want to book for people that aren't confirmed again. Northview does not take kindly to that.

Well we at least have a 4some with you me and the A'muricans. Could at least do that until we have more confirmed

Jays and Yans, you guys still in?
I guess I will just try calling when I get home tonight. 2, 3somes? just schedule them back to back? Or is Army understands better maybe he can grab it?

Jays and Yans, you guys still in?
I guess I will just try calling when I get home tonight. 2, 3somes? just schedule them back to back? Or is Army understands better maybe he can grab it?
I can let you know by tonight as I will be moving on the weekend. I may be moving in early and if so I am down

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's between my night shifts.. Where are we thinking of playing and still around 9 am?

Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Just finished a round at northview... Played 93 :/

I think it's Northview if I am not mistaken.

Until Jaysfan and Yantropov confirm we are 4.

Unfortunately with the move and all I have to bow out. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can reschedule. Sorry gents

Unfortunately with the move and all I have to bow out. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can reschedule. Sorry gents

No worries totally understandable. Next time for sure!

No worries totally understandable. Next time for sure!
Things will open up schedule wise for me around this time. Sorry again guys cheers.

Things will open up schedule wise for me around this time. Sorry again guys cheers.

Where you moving too? I'm moving next weekend as I didn't want to waste my bday weekend moving lol

Where you moving too? I'm moving next weekend as I didn't want to waste my bday weekend moving lol
Will be in the same area downtown. I am actually staying in the same building just upgrading to a bigger apartment with my gf.

Alright boys, 8:27am on the Ridge course this Saturday!
Team play best ball? Or someone else have another suggestion? We can split the brothers up or go north vs south?

Last edited:
You guys are going to hate me, but the snow forecast is shaping up this weekend and I might have to bail. What is their cancellation policy? 48 hours right?

You guys are going to hate me, but the snow forecast is shaping up this weekend and I might have to bail. What is their cancellation policy? 48 hours right?

:bicker:

lol, I believe so, Army can you confirm on this?

Haha sorry. I'm not sure yet, but I'll make a call by tomorrow so should be well outside of 48 hours. He came out here specifically to snowboard, so if Saturday is going to be a choice day I don't want him to miss it.

Back