748623dcf827596293c893c53c5f912f.jpg

0122e5eda433a48a32866a3cf3f95e8d.jpg

8919ad95dcbf3b638879b35c15b7e46c.jpg

7206ca45996cd24ab992d1c28d506105.jpg

Seems like a smart make to me and easy.

interesting product

File under "Why didn't I think of that?"

That is a good idea

Very cool. Makes getting swings captured easier without having to bring a tripod of sorts

I believe their is something very similar to this already out.And it even comes with its own tripod as well

Could have used this when I was entering all those Morgan Cups! Very nice.

nice. cool idea

I like this. I can produce my own horror show of a swing. Seriously, it looks very clever!! I wonder what kind of pricing is involved?

Seems like a nice simple product. Certainly easier to use than some of those other ones with the alignment sticks, etc.

Like this concept.... Is there anything in the cover to hold it still and at a consistent angle?

Even the slightest lean could make you think you are doing something in the swing you arent

That's a good idea, easier than sitting it on the ground or propping it up and hoping it doesn't slide or fall while you hit your shot.

Dang, thats cool and only $34.99? Great for live course action.

Solid price for something I could see being very useful.

This is totally something I've been waiting for. I've tried to use a few other contraptions and they haven't worked at all. I love this!

this would be perfect if I didn't have a GoPro that I bought for filming my golf stuff. It is interesting to say the least.

If this works and is easy to use it would be a really great investment. What a simple but effective idea.

I like this. I can produce my own horror show of a swing. Seriously, it looks very clever!! I wonder what kind of pricing is involved?
According to the pictures, looks like starting at $34.99.

This looks like money! And the price is right! Might have to pick one of these up.

I am interested in buying one of these.

Golf club selfie stick!

Seems like a easy to use solution to the "prop and pray"

Seams so simple and genius.

Back