Sunfish Products - Company Spotlight

I won a few sunfish leather covers from golf pride in a contest, I'm really impressed with the quality, seems very well made and the styling/customization is nice.

I don't know if I'll game them a lot or just display, but a nice product none the less.

I have a Sunfish headcover. It's a quality headcover, for sure!

I won a few sunfish leather covers from golf pride in a contest, I'm really impressed with the quality, seems very well made and the styling/customization is nice.

I don't know if I'll game them a lot or just display, but a nice product none the less.

Got pics?

Those look nice, what is the material?

I really like their leather offerings!

I almost purchased a set of these for my woods but went with a custom set from a small dealer instead. Great looking covers though.

Looks like they offer some Texas flag items ... I may be a customer soon!

I got an interesting mix in the mystery grab, but a couple I think I'll game:
IMG_8576_zpsvusbipr5.jpg

I've never bought anything from them but have been eyeing there stuff for roughly 2 years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never bought anything from them but have been eyeing there stuff for roughly 2 years...

I did the grab bag during the last special, some nice stuff, I have a couple extra driver covers I could send one your way to test, shoot me a PM!

How are the durability on these for people who have had them for a while?

b4b7f98f2d2f163d016abc2e4a47db4b.jpg

I have these 2 I got for free. They're doing alright after the last 9 months.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sunfish Products - Company Spotlight

I was pondering some of their duraleather sets but when I saw and felt them in store they felt cheap.

16ff3ed1-d4fb-403b-ad86-af00eb5ca6d1.jpg

Anyone using these now? How do they hold up? I see they have a Grateful Dead set that I'm in ponder mode on.

Anyone using these now? How do they hold up? I see they have a Grateful Dead set that I'm in ponder mode on.

Been using the harey carey cubs one for awhile. Great quality and holding up great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just picked up a new scorecard/yardage book this week. Good quality so far but haven’t had it long enough to have any long term thoughts.

Back