The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about playing but it's been raining some. Decisions, decisions.

That is a picture of some legit grub

Watching TV on a 70 inch screen is one of the benefits of being back home! That and knowing how to work the remote and what the channel lineup is.

#MERICA

The Official Banter Away Thread

My driver has 'character' now

fd8cb38da5cdcc42cfde4aeef43c1d22.jpg

My daughter just informed me that she's really starting to like classic rock. You know, that old stuff like Green Day and Pearl Jam.

Uh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, some of that stuff does meet the threshold.

Thanks T2GRN.
We have a lot more coming.

And thank you and the staff. Because of you folks I have absolutely demolished my phone's data allotment for the month, and I'm only halfway home

Had a blast playing with a newer THPer today. Had so much fun sharing with him how awesome this place and the people here are. Talked a lot about past events, future events and of course the MF#Grandaddy of then all. An equipment junkie, he's going to fit in just fine!

I got a certified letter from my psychiatrist telling me I need to continue treatment and the number to a suicide hotline.

I got a certified letter from my psychiatrist telling me I need to continue treatment and the number to a suicide hotline.

WTF?! Is that all about

WTF?! Is that all about

I stopped going a few months ago because quite honestly it was just too expensive. I appreciate her looking out but it was a bit funny the tone of the letter.

I stopped going a few months ago because quite honestly it was just too expensive. I appreciate her looking out but it was a bit funny the tone of the letter.

I could only imagine what the tone of that letter was with it being certified. Maybe a phone call would've sufficed

Had a blast playing with a newer THPer today. Had so much fun sharing with him how awesome this place and the people here are. Talked a lot about past events, future events and of course the MF#Grandaddy of then all. An equipment junkie, he's going to fit in just fine!

Thats awesome CPL.

Im no doctor, and do not believe in glossing over mental health, however I always use humor in these scenarios, and after an Orange Crush and an evening with a South African and KPat, you seemed in good spirits. They cure all.

Thats awesome CPL.

Im no doctor, and do not believe in glossing over mental health, however I always use humor in these scenarios, and after an Orange Crush and an evening with a South African and KPat, you seemed in good spirits. They cure all.

Gimme a few pineapple down unders in a martini glass and I'm good as gold.

Man I am so blessed.

My daughter comes up to me and says, "Daddy do you remember how you said you can fix anything? Well if you can fix this I'll give you a kiss."

You know daddy tried his hardest. Almost got the best of me, but I got that kiss.

I love daddy daughter days.

Table at the wedding wasn't great but was next to a table with one a couple friends and their cool kids who treat me like an uncle. Wedding was nice with some good food.

Switched from Uverse to Comcast X1 and I'm liking it so far. Was 6 years with Uverse

Cool things are happening. Very cool things.

Switched from Uverse to Comcast X1 and I'm liking it so far. Was 6 years with Uverse

We liked Comcast for their on demand when we had it down in Sarasota. With that said I still prefer directv, but most of that is NFL related

Love me some Dave Fuppy! The fact that you can post about how funny the tone was tells me that you are more normal than most buddy! Keep up the good work man.

JM

Royal Links is awesome. Greens rolling at 11 is nice :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back