Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Its a THP gathering....everyone is bringing clubs! hahahaha. DEMO DAY!

My irons are 1/2" short, cuz I'm oh so tall... I doubt anyone else would wanna hit them, lol

Do we need to exchange phone #'s so we can update if we're running behind on the day of the event or to let everyone know what hitting bays we'll be on?

Do we need to exchange phone #'s so we can update if we're running behind on the day of the event or to let everyone know what hitting bays we'll be on?
Let's keep this in the forum...any updates will be made here. I am getting there early to make sure we are all set and I will be giving everyone updates as well. If your running late just post it and we will know.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just a reminder guys lets get a solid number today! This should be a ton of fun! Really looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers.

Just a reminder guys lets get a solid number today! This should be a ton of fun! Really looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers.
Agreed I will be sending the final list over to Top Golf tonight at 8 PM.

So I don't know if I'm too late...but I'm 95% sure I'll be able to make this and will be driving down with Rambler.

If I'm too late, just let me know!

So I don't know if I'm too late...but I'm 95% sure I'll be able to make this and will be driving down with Rambler.

If I'm too late, just let me know!
You are all good sir

Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Hey, I just saw this thread but I'm definitely "IN" if you have room. I followed the thread now so I can keep up with it. Let me know.

Last edited:
Let us know what Top Golf says about this good sized group of idiots getting together on their property, lol

So I've never brought my clubs to TopGolf in the couple of times that I've gone. Is anyone bringing their gear?

So I've never brought my clubs to TopGolf in the couple of times that I've gone. Is anyone bringing their gear?
I will be bringing all of my gear! As Lord Byron said these events are like Demo day!

Damn right I'm bringing my stuff! Why not? lol

Alright! Guess I'll bring my stuff! I'm probably the only person with a Mizuno driver in the bag!

I'm not sure I understand the question... I mean, this is a (unofficial) THP gathering, right? And most of us have a thing about golf equipment, right? That settles it. I'll be bringing a couple of bags of clubs. DEMO DAY!!!

You always bring a couple of bags anyway. Not sure who's going to want to swing my heavy S55's :p

I'm not sure I understand the question... I mean, this is a (unofficial) THP gathering, right? And most of us have a thing about golf equipment, right? That settles it. I'll be bringing a couple of bags of clubs. DEMO DAY!!!

You always bring a couple of bags anyway. Not sure who's going to want to swing my heavy S55's :p

It probably is a little odd that I carry my bag, and I have a caddie carry a bag, too. Options are good!

Now I'm looking through the thread to see if anyone has clubs I want to hit, ha!

Haha I am so pumped for this! I think everyone is going to be really surprised how great the people at Top Golf are and how much fun it actually is!

Haha I am so pumped for this! I think everyone is going to be really surprised how great the people at Top Golf are and how much fun it actually is!

FYI.... I am eyeballing your RAZR X MB's........... :bashful:

FYI.... I am eyeballing your RAZR X MB's........... :bashful:
So far I am loving them! You can definitely hit them!

I agree! Just know that I take lessons at the WoodDale TopGolf and the balls travel about 10 yards shorter. So keep that in mind when choosing clubs to hit into the targets. What name do you have us under?

I agree! Just know that I take lessons at the WoodDale TopGolf and the balls travel about 10 yards shorter. So keep that in mind when choosing clubs to hit into the targets. What name do you have us under?
As of right now I'm hammering out final details and will update this thread when everything is squared away! This is going to be one fun event and I'm really enjoying working with the People at Top Golf!

Just kind of a random thought.... For those of y'all that do the social media thing. My info is listed below. Just another way to stay in touch about golf and other things.

FB: Bobby Leek
Instagram: BL723
Twitter: @bobby72380

Just kind of a random thought.... For those of y'all that do the social media thing. My info is listed below. Just another way to stay in touch about golf and other things.

FB: Bobby Leek
Instagram: BL723
Twitter: @bobby72380
Solid dude.

We made Twitter
a2b14734417d7cb7322bb5721189681d.jpg

Back