Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will own a KLVN bag at some point. There is just so much awesome in that design.

just so freaking cool right? One of those, why didn't I think of that products. I really hope we end up with one for review at some point down the road. It would be cool to see some forum members try them out, but being a smaller brand, not sure if they could make that happen for many.

Toulon.

Toulon.

Toulon.

Toulon.

they are puuuurty.

they are puuuurty.

I'll roll one. Somehow. Someway.

As a true putter gear-head and there is way too much going on for me not to. What a story to tell.

I'll roll one. Somehow. Someway.

As a true putter gear-head and there is way too much going on for me not to. What a story to tell.

they man had to do something after "retirement"
The 10 balls or so I rolled with them felt really good.

they man had to do something after "retirement"
The 10 balls or so I rolled with them felt really good.

Anything that stood out to you to compare against?! Like hey, "this feels like a ______"

Anything that stood out to you to compare against?! Like hey, "this feels like a putter "

added answer to your mad libs spot hehe
nothing really stood out about the feel, just that it was good. Reminded me more of my Bettinardi than it did my Cameron or Tour Black if that helps. Only about 10 rolls though, would need more time.

added answer to your mad libs spot hehe
nothing really stood out about the feel, just that it was good. Reminded me more of my Bettinardi than it did my Cameron or Tour Black if that helps. Only about 10 rolls though, would need more time.

Haha. Well played. "F.I.T. Face" like or the honeycomb feel?

Haha. Well played. "F.I.T. Face" like or the honeycomb feel?

mine is a honeycomb face. Maybe someday I can roll them side by side.

Anyone know if the Cobra Bio Cell and Fly Z use the same adapter?

Well...pondering Fly-z irons for the GF and some Fly-z hybrid's for myself.

Oh hi, Toulon ponder here.

Every day forever!

Hahaha... Hopefully not though...meaning, I hope you get your hands on one...although then you'd probably just ponder another model, right?

Pondering a Fly Z driver or the Big Bertha V Series Driver...decisions,....decisions....decisions.

Debating on pulling the 4 wood from the bag and adding a 3 wood now that I have a Heavenwood.

Seriously pondering a Cure of some kind. I don't like the look, but man did I roll the Rx1 well the other day. I'd really like to try out an Rx3, but that's not looking likely around here, so I'm going to have decide whether to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Seriously pondering a Cure of some kind. I don't like the look, but man did I roll the Rx1 well the other day. I'd really like to try out an Rx3, but that's not looking likely around here, so I'm going to have decide whether to pull the trigger and hope for the best.

I've been following a bunch of last year Cure's on the bay. Some incredible prices to be had.

I got my RX3F at golfdirectnow_._com last year and they are still selling them for $99.99.

Different models are available - get them while they last.

Pondering a PM grind 64 Deg. Preowned has them for $85 now in Chrome, but the black Model is calling me...

Ponder went to purchase... Apex CF 16 irons...
Woooooo!!!!

Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my RX3F at golfdirectnow_._com last year and they are still selling them for $99.99.

Different models are available - get them while they last.

Looks like the Rx3 and Rx3F are sold out, unfortunately. I'm going to keep my eyes open on eBay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back