Quick shout out to the captains

Great job fellas, keep killing it and blazing the trail for future captains!

That is a solid list of leadership - it would be an honor to tee it up with any of them.

Well done caps!

Great job, captains! I have been lurking on the threads- great job keeping people motivated and involved so far! Keep up the good work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done fellas.

Well done boys. Those threads are hopping!

Great job guys!

well done guys. I admit I havent popped my head to many times to the RR threads as I am a bit out of the loop geographically but completely get all the work that goes into setting these things up and and a congratulations is very much in order. Good luck to all the teams. Nothing better than playing for a little regional pride.

fist bump to all the captains

well said, JB. I know it's not an easy task and often a thankless one, but they have all done a wonderful job so far.

These guys are doing a great job and have their work cut out for them. I know all will work hard to lead their team to victory. Feel bad for Captain Lightningbolt that he won't get the W though. :act-up:

All the captains are great guys and doing an awesome job! Well done!!

I've met both my RR captains before, hoping to meet them again!

Nice job captains!!!

These guys are doing a great job and have their work cut out for them. I know all will work hard to lead their team to victory. Feel bad for Captain Lightningbolt that he won't get the W though. :act-up:
Don't you have a tire to go flip ;)

Thank You everyone. It really is an honor to lead the Carolinas and represent True Temper and THP in the process. We will be ready come July and it will be a heck of a show for everyone involved and following along.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats to all Captains on their selection. It is an honor.
Captain's pick selections will probably be nerve racking. Someone working hard on their game, committing the time, and prepping mentally will be left off a team that they badly want to be on.
... Thanking the Captains in advance for the certain tap dancing that will come as event day nears.

High fives to all the captains. The Regional Rivalry threads are always at the top of the page, and the guys are talking about it pretty much daily on Twitter. It's a great thing to see, and a fun thing to be a part of whether or not I make the team. Supporting everyone will be a blast.

Good work fellas. Fist bump or two for all of you.

I can't believe how huge the RR threads are already! So much excitement and enthusiasm for these events, gotta love it!

Great job guys, jdtox and Mike Dean are definitely keeping the Michigan vs Ohio thread interesting. I know I am hooked!

Classy group of guys right there and yes they deserve a high five. Well done guys and keep it up!!

Agreed the captains are killing it with keeping everyone involved, and motivated!
"Oh Captain, my captain!" count me in.

Big thanks to all the captains..looking forward to all the details on Monday.

dog-humping-a-womans-leg--92041--1.jpg

Good job to all the Captains! Way to keep us all interested in this fantastic event coming up. Thanks to JB, THP & TRUE TEMPER for putting it together. #ChangeTheGame

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You guys are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! I'm excited :)

Hey great job gents... Virtual high five!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back