2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Really liking these colors! #SockGame!

JM

Outside of the socks and underwear, I don't care. And I mean that in the nicest of ways. I will more than likely wear a pair of capris for cookie so that you can my socks but outside of that I have no clue what I will wear other than a THP visor or hat and my THP belt. Oh and my clubs are now back in the THP staff carry bag for the 2016 calendar year!

Sounds good to me cap!

Love the colors and liking the Masters green on Sunday!! Getting closer and closer and I cannot wait!

Can't wait to sport my Bubba Green and Black (socks and undies) Kentwool awesomeness!

Being that I am a big Dawgs fan and a lover of all things Masters related the sock combo is perfect in my opinion!!! And comfy black underwear to boot...love it!!!

Now I feel like I need to go shopping lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me cap!

Love the colors and liking the Masters green on Sunday!! Getting closer and closer and I cannot wait!

Can't wait to sport my Bubba Green and Black (socks and undies) Kentwool awesomeness!

Being that I am a big Dawgs fan and a lover of all things Masters related the sock combo is perfect in my opinion!!! And comfy black underwear to boot...love it!!!

Glad you guys like the colors. Hope the games are rounding into form.

Game is starting to round into form and being able to get a few rounds in over the last week has been an added bonus.

Hopefully the rain we are getting will finish off the snow and let me get to the range and practice green this week. Courses will still probably be too wet to get out without several days of dry weather.

Couple rounds will happen this weekend!

Playing in a 2 man Shamble format tourney on Saturday. Should help prepare a bit for our event. Though this is not match play.

Couple rounds will happen this weekend!

Looks like we know who is carrying whom in the Saturday matches

Yeah, I hope you've got a strong back!

Game felt REAL good today. I'm ready.

Me too, online shopping for a pair of shoes as we speak!
Game felt REAL good today. I'm ready.
That's what I like to hear buddy, the range/practice game has been good for me so far, I'll use Friday's practice/range time to get dialed in, but I'm pumped to go to battle with ya!

Yeah, I hope you've got a strong back!

I need you two to Dr Suess.....Green Eggs and Ham! You two will be a match like Kool and Aid, or peanut and butter.

I need you guys on like donkey kong. You guys will be moving on up like the Jeffersons. I need you guys to be All in the Family!

Looking forward to seeing everybody. This thing is going to be here before we know it.

Looking forward to seeing everybody. This thing is going to be here before we know it.

Amen! Very excited to see some THPers

It's been too long.

Driver was on point and the new to me Tad Moore flatstick was rolling in putts this past weekend. Ready to rock and roll captain!

Great looking sock combos for both teams!

Loving the sock colors!

Really wishing I was in this event and on the wool warriors even more so now haha. Both of those colors would be my top two choices!

Looking forward to following along. I know both teams will do THP and KENTWOOL proud.

Sure hope none of the Marauders are traveling back with JB. He has a thing against bare feet. ?
Wool Warriors FTW!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back