The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dawgs did well, we only had 2 misses on Price and Brown but we filled some needs and Coach Smart said he is not going to give scholarships to fill space he will use them next year when Georgia is loaded with top recruits. Even though we are top ten, 247 Sports still has us behind Alabama, LSU & Ole Miss in the conference.

Per the "experts", yes. Huge day today and was nice to see them take some ESPN time away from the SEC and Big 10 teams. :D

Yea, what's the deal with that WR? Arky coach didn't seem to have nice things to say about Florida calling them the new OldMiss?! LOL

Not sure, I need to dig into the story and find out why the last minute switch

Top 5 according to ESPN for osu

23 verbal commits all signed, so not losing anyone is huge. Still in it for two five stars. I like our class a lot. Too bad McCullough didn't want to leave home or good chance he'd be at ND instead ut.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

GpyS1lJXJYupG_zpsripabddk.gif

GpyS1lJXJYupG_zpsripabddk.gif

I love when A&M has sports misfortune. I am surrounded by Aggies.

UT had a great day.

Oregon and CU were both Meh...Pac 12 seems to be falling off again. I guess it's time for an upswing from Big 12 (with 10 teams) or someone else. I just like the idea of the SEC not being seen as the one and only, even though they are really good every year.

I love when A&M has sports misfortune. I am surrounded by Aggies.

As an OU alum I have a clean, respectful hate for UT. I simply cannot stand anything about the cult in College Station. Being surrounded by Aggies doesn't help.

As an OU alum I have a clean, respectful hate for UT. I simply cannot stand anything about the cult in College Station. Being surrounded by Aggies doesn't help.
Being from Texas it may be odd, but I don't care for any Texas team. I've always been an Oregon and CU fan.

It was a. Pedestrian day for my Cal Bears. Middle of the conference. Felt like they closed with a whimper instead of a bang. But that's the kind of thing that happens when you lose your OC and the school admits liability in a player's training death in the final days leading up to signing day.

FSU did alright, I suppose.

Gotta love being top 10 nationally in some rankings and still only being 5th best in the conference, 4th in your own division.

Per the "experts", yes. Huge day today and was nice to see them take some ESPN time away from the SEC and Big 10 teams. :D

Yea, what's the deal with that WR? Arky coach didn't seem to have nice things to say about Florida calling them the new OldMiss?! LOL

He's the biggest windbag in the industry, and that is saying something.

I was afraid this class would fall apart as bad as Auburn's season was. We need to do better in the future but it was a decent when you look at the big picture of a losing season and losing the huge recruiting presence that Muschamp was. Our WR class was incredible, 3 of the top 20 wideouts in the class. Now if we can just get someone to throw to them.

Funny......

d012647c726e3903c141f1d9d2ad31c6.jpg

Okay Texas THPers, what is the story on Jake Spavital? He was hired to be Cal's OC today. Looks like his career had a decidedly upward trajectory until the past two years at aTm, culminating with him being fired. What happened and why did he fail at aTm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back