2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Been on the 16th hole several times ... it is a whole difference experience. I have also got to play it with the stadium in place ... that was really cool, and it takes a whole different look with the stadium; otherwise it is just normal par 3.

Loved playing the course last year when the stadium was still partially up.
IMG_4878_1024_zpshrg4dcrq.jpg

On another note, Bubba once again stuck his foot in his mouth and came off as a complete a$$ -

“I don’t like it,” Watson told reporters in Phoenix when asked about the event's venue, TPC Scottsdale. “I’m not going to PC it. I don’t like it at all. I just mentioned why I’m here. I’ve got three beautiful sponsors that love it here.”If you think he’s talking about his wife and two kids, you’re wrong. Watson was referring to Ping, Oakley, and Stance Socks.
"Obviously I'm here because of my sponsors and everything," he said. "So, I love coming here. It's always great weather. Used to have a house here. It's always beautiful coming here and playing here."

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/bubba-watson-says-hes-only-at-tpc-scottsdale-because-of-his-sponsors

2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

Geez Bubba. What a jack@$$. In it for the money, could careless about his fans

I think watching this tournament would be more enjoyable if Bubba weren't there.

I keep telling my brother that we're going next year. I just think it'd be a fun tournament and I've never had the chance to visit AZ.

f993d9872ff6078f4d711967c0f7057c.jpg

It's going to be a nice weekend for some golf!

Lol the only time Bubba isnt a douche is when he's reallllllllly trying hard to act normal. When he's just being himself he's a complete dipsh!t.

Is this not streaming on the golf channel app? When I tap mine to play live it doesn't open anything.

Is this not streaming on the golf channel app? When I tap mine to play live it doesn't open anything.

I think they're still doing the PGA Tour Live thing that you have to pay for.

I think it will stream once the on air portion starts at 3

I am going to head out there tomorrow AM and watch the Thomas/Watson/Koepka and Snedeker/Horschel/Stricker foursomes in the AM and maybe Mickelson in the PM.

I am going to head out there tomorrow AM and watch the Thomas/Watson/Koepka and Snedeker/Horschel/Stricker foursomes in the AM and maybe Mickelson in the PM.
Can't wait to see the pics.

Oh Phil...

Dabbing on the 16th green!

I still can't watch it on my phone. Click to view live and it pops up the window that says play now. Tap that one and it slides off the bottom of the screen and nothing plays. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to go through the settings and manually log into my provider. Only time I've never seen it pop up when you try to watch something.

Is there a Live stream online somewhere? Love to have this on at work in the background.

I still can't watch it on my phone. Click to view live and it pops up the window that says play now. Tap that one and it slides off the bottom of the screen and nothing plays. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail.
Are you using the Golf Live Extra app? It is working for me on my phone.

Are you using the Golf Live Extra app? It is working for me on my phone.
I got it. It didn't ask me to log into my provider like every other app, including the way this app used to work. Had to go into the settings and do it all manually.

Phil going the wrong way quickly.

16 is just so much fun.

I got it. It didn't ask me to log into my provider like every other app, including the way this app used to work. Had to go into the settings and do it all manually.
Weird that it didn't ask you to log in automatically. Glad you got it working.

So how does a robot buy drinks?

Back