Callaway Availability/Backorder

Boom_Boom

Reaction score
Handicap
<18
Just curious if you've had any experience.

Placed an order with Callaway and everything says either 3-5 or 5-7 days backordered. How accurate are these times?

That sounds accurate...I ordered a PM Grind in Black Matte and it took a week before it shipped out. Scheduled to arrive 2-8-16

That sounds accurate...I ordered a PM Grind in Black Matte and it took a week before it shipped out. Scheduled to arrive 2-8-16

Was that stock or custom?

I had the grip changed from the stock grip. That was the only change. So I guess it was classified as a custom order. Prior to this order, I ordered the complete set of XR OS irons and changed the stock shafts and grips and had them in hand within a week.

Good to know. First time ordering with them. I have a VIP account, so lets hope that helps!

I had the grip changed from the stock grip. That was the only change. So I guess it was classified as a custom order. Prior to this order, I ordered the complete set of XR OS irons and changed the stock shafts and grips and had them in hand within a week.

Anything that's changed from "stock" is considered a custom order and as such comes from their Mexico location. Almost everything I've ordered is custom and usually takes a few extra days.

Whenever I order from them I get that and I'll typically end up with the club shipping the same day if its a morning order. Since I live in Northern Mexico the route is quick.

Lat year when I ordered my XR Pro 4 wood with a custom shaft it said 5-7 days initially and it took 22 days.

Lat year when I ordered my XR Pro 4 wood with a custom shaft it said 5-7 days initially and it took 22 days.

that surely isn't what I want to hear...

Back