DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Anyone have any suggestions as to a course within an hour of DC that has even remotely decent conditions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waverly woods.

Kev - stopped into Golfdom and hit the 2U in the Callaway room. Really nice feel and loved the ball flight. On the ponder list for sure now.

Kev - stopped into Golfdom and hit the 2U in the Callaway room. Really nice feel and loved the ball flight. On the ponder list for sure now.

Nice. Tent sale still going on over there?

Yeah. Big time sale on Peter Millar polos in large only. And Wilson Cart bags for $75

Worth a look. Some good club deals too but i couldn't browse when I was on a 2U mission.

Yeah. Big time sale on Peter Millar polos in large only. And Wilson Cart bags for $75

Poo. I could use a new bag. Just broke the zipper on mine yesterday

1757 appeared to be open and in pretty decent shape when I drove by today. Chances are it's still pretty wet in places though, especially on the back half.

1757 appeared to be open and in pretty decent shape when I drove by today. Chances are it's still pretty wet in places though, especially on the back half.

Just can't get away from water on that course :alien:

I still have money left on a gift card from that course. I would love another crack at it

That's what happens when you build a course on a flood plain

What water? I didn't see any water on that course.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What water? I didn't see any water on that course.

It's no wonder you never find any pro Vs - don't know where to look

It's no wonder you never find any pro Vs - don't know where to look

Nah ... I don't carry a ball retriever anymore anyway. Plus I have YOU to find them for me

DC MD VA Area Chat

Actually what it's from. Past life volleyball player through college.

Got some vids of the daughter playing today. Next time we're out remind me to have you critique them. Did you get out today?

Got some vids of the daughter playing today. Next time we're out remind me to have you critique them. Did you get out today?

I did. Old Hickory is in good shape for the time of year and recent weather. Actually had a tournament (didn't play in it) and rolled the greens. You?

I did. Old Hickory is in good shape for the time of year and recent weather. Actually had a tournament (didn't play in it) and rolled the greens. You?

Negative. Daughter had V-ball until 1:00.

Anybody know of a first tee program in the local Baltimore/Anne Arundel/Howard County Area ? I think my son would enjoy joining that program...

Anybody know of a first tee program in the local Baltimore/Anne Arundel/Howard County Area ? I think my son would enjoy joining that program...
We're not First Tee (yet) but we have some things lined up I can tell you about that might be of interest. Most of them just came up this afternoon in a brainstorming session.

We're not First Tee (yet) but we have some things lined up I can tell you about that might be of interest. Most of them just came up this afternoon in a brainstorming session.

Well brainstorm away :D Although I think I've spent enough money at your course today, LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back