2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

That Broncos d ranks up there with the 2013 Seahawks and 2000 Ravens.

I'm kind of shocked really. I wanted Peyton to walk off with another ring, but didn't think the Broncos could pull it out. Denver D definitely won this and zero penalties in the second half came up big! Peyton also didn't do much after the ball got stripped out of his arm.

Uhhhh.
On that note, off to bed.
I dont see anybody on that list with more rings than Manning, but if you do, then Josh Freeman is going to be starting next year.

Hate the guy is cool, its all about sports, but hard to call a guy a choker when he has multiple rings.
I think many forget just how bad his supporting cast (more om the d side) in Indy was for years. It is the case of trying to pick something great apart instead of appreciating watching the greatness. People take what he and Brady have done for granted it will be a very very long time before we see two qbs do as much.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice gesture from Josh Norman

****ing Good Job Josh Norman.

Way to be the guy that most know you are. Went right over to congratulate and shake the hand. Just pure class.

Uhhhh.
On that note, off to bed.
I dont see anybody on that list with more rings than Manning, but if you do, then Josh Freeman is going to be starting next year.

Hate the guy is cool, its all about sports, but hard to call a guy a choker when he has multiple rings.
This ring carries less weight than the Dilfer ring to me.

It will help his stat case in the record books but he threw for under 150 yards no TD and two turnovers. He played as big of a role as the punter.

Teo terrible looking qbs, two good looking defenses, one more so than the other.

Im a Josh Norman fan. Respect.

Bucket for Manning

Meh. Happy trails Peyton.

That lateral look forward

****ing Good Job Josh Norman.

Way to be the guy that most know you are. Went right over to congratulate and shake the hand. Just pure class.
He's a turd, and that was all for the camera.

That Broncos d ranks up there with the 2013 Seahawks and 2000 Ravens.
For one game, the 2007 Giants might belong there as well.

Missed it completely, what did Norman do

And Manning will go down as one of the greatest of all time. Having two rings really puts you up another level.

Great to see for Manning, but lets not forget Ware. He gets his ring.

Missed it completely, what did Norman do
Manning called timeout before they punted. Norman ran up to him, shook his hand, talked to him and saluted him.

Damn Ware fell fight under the shadows of the Manning talk. Good callout

Great to see for Manning, but lets not forget Ware. He gets his ring.
Deservedly so. Happy for Ware to finally get his Championship.

Back