What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1687659219Cobra-King-Forged-CBMB-Irons.jpg

Order is done and in. Went 2 Iron Cavity 4-8 Iron Cavity 9-GW Muscle Back with Ctaper stiff. Orange fill will be coming out and replaced with some black.

Nice, dude. Those are gorgeous irons. Love them.

​Amazing the way you guys spend money on clubs!:D I purchased just a little ole windbreaker.

1687659219Cobra-King-Forged-CBMB-Irons.jpg

Order is done and in. Went 2 Iron Cavity 4-8 Iron Cavity 9-GW Muscle Back with Ctaper stiff. Orange fill will be coming out and replaced with some black.
Nice! I really like the looks of those. will look really good all black

Last edited:
Got my prescription sunglasses in today. It was getting to the point I could not see where my drives were landing. For those of you who know me, that is a problem :act-up:

Got some Oakley Flack Jacket 2.0XL. They were the only glasses that I could wear and not see below the gap created at the bottom of the lens and my cheek. Even took a 5 iron with me when I went to look for glasses.

I hated to shell out the money, but even driving back to the office, I could tell a major difference.

JM

Nice! I'm going to do this eventually too. Glad to hear that the bottom of the lens goes down far enough not to be a distraction. I've come to the conclusion that I can't wear my regular glasses because of this fact (and because of the progressive bifocal crap going on too lol!) Hope they cut strokes from your game, but at least you'll look cool! :alien:

It's a small sample size, but I picked up a Callaway XR 4 hybrid in November & I've hit it so well that I just grabbed the XR 5 hybrid today. And I'd grab a 6h if I could find one with a regular shaft that wasn't >$150

Superstroke Flatso 1.0 for my Ping Anser and then came home and found a MXM #7 on CPO. Like New and for the price I couldn't beat it. And so begins the putter collection...

Went to golfsmith alone with no time constraints. That can be a very very bad thing but it ended up ok. I got this:

267df9e949f907a80a902d75b10ed103.jpg

For a pretty good price I think:

8b082439f6cf6f01d0bf066d5712c623.jpg

I spent a lot of time hitting it in their bays and I think it will work out well.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Nice! I'm going to do this eventually too. Glad to hear that the bottom of the lens goes down far enough not to be a distraction. I've come to the conclusion that I can't wear my regular glasses because of this fact (and because of the progressive bifocal crap going on too lol!) Hope they cut strokes from your game, but at least you'll look cool! :alien:

I too have progressive "tri-focal" lenses in my regular glasses, but only went with my distance prescription for the sunglasses. Looking down at a ball through the heavy magnification would make me naseaus and some of my golf already does that!

JM

Titleist SM5 50,54,58 set trade, and bought a Taylormade Daddy Long Legs +

Titleist SM5 50,54,58 set trade, and bought a Taylormade Daddy Long Legs +
Nice dude! That DLL+ has me pondering big time.

Nice dude! That DLL+ has me pondering big time.

I actually got rid of the original DLL about a year ago because I couldn't stand the feel and my distance control was way off. That's when I swore off insert putters and said if they made the DLL in a milled model I'd grab it... enter this solution. Was between this and the PING Ketch Cadence Heavy, but this one just felt better to me.

Well a couple of days ago, at the Dulles Expo Golf Show ... a deal I couldn't pass up.

Titleist 716 AP2's with DG AMT shafts - S300 - 4-PW. I'm a high ball hitter, so I'm hoping that the low launch of these shafts will help keep my ball down a little more. Now I just have to get a hybrid 3 ... or I can use the 3 iron from the 714 set.

Now if only the damn weather would break so I can get out and use them!

Ready to hit some low screamers with this.
7ec52d84d9d44928f3fb6cb4e47e31be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to hit some low screamers with this.
7ec52d84d9d44928f3fb6cb4e47e31be.jpg

I have this and absolutely love it! Nice pick up!

Went to golfsmith alone with no time constraints. That can be a very very bad thing but it ended up ok. I got this:

267df9e949f907a80a902d75b10ed103.jpg

For a pretty good price I think:

8b082439f6cf6f01d0bf066d5712c623.jpg

I spent a lot of time hitting it in their bays and I think it will work out well.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I picked one of those up last season and I swap it out with my 3 Deep based on the course and how my swing is doing. That club is just so easy to hit from the tee or the turf. It's not long, but it's dead straight.

Paid for 12 clubs to get re-gripped with Lamkin i-lines. #CanadanApproved

Approved for sure, but man!! Grip yourself and save some cheddar!!

DSG sent me a mailer for $1 re-gripping. It's about time too that I got these done, these have been sitting in my garage since that sale first started last year. Pretty excited.

A set of Callaway XR irons 4-PW with KBS tour V stiff shafts.

Grabbed a few things from RockBottomGolf Mizuno 1/4 zip, Mizuno full zip and a Callaway polo. all for under $40 shipped. I'm happy for the day.

Just a glove today. Was hoping a used set of irons I found last week were still there, but they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back