Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBB Heavenwood. I adore my VSeries, but I would like a touch lower ball flight.

War Eagle should be PMing you about a set of what now?

Well I did have some DPC's laying around, but I put them back in play and would be hard to hand them over.

He should have jumped on the offer sooner. #ICouldStillBeSwayed

I was lazy.

While I was out running errands, I saw a Big Bertha Alpha 816 dbd for an insane price. Only thing was it has an x flex shaft. I have a few stiff shafts lying around at home though...

While I was out running errands, I saw a Big Bertha Alpha 816 dbd for an insane price. Only thing was it has an x flex shaft. I have a few stiff shafts lying around at home though...
If you don't get it. Pick it up for me and I will pay you. Haha.

Well depending on how insane the price is.

your an x flex now.... you have been pumping iron like Arnold all winter right? :alien:

If you don't get it. Pick it up for me and I will pay you. Haha.

Well depending on how insane the price is.
250+ tax. Used.

Hey War Eagle,
Did you try out the F5s yet?

Hey War Eagle,
Did you try out the F5s yet?
No sir.

Trying to get Edwin Watts this afternoon, but their hours suck.

No sir.

Trying to get Edwin Watts this afternoon, but their hours suck.

I know, right? I think till 6pm, but trust me when I say its worth making trip in this instance, and with only 9 days to go before RTJ, time is of the essence.

I know, right? I think till 6pm, but trust me when I say its worth making trip in this instance, and with only 9 days to go before RTJ, time is of the essence.
Gotcha. Will get down there asap.

And of course, the Edwin Watts in Sarasota does not have the F5 irons in stock.

Apex hybrid

px lz steel shafts. db's response in the dg pro vs pxi thread has me VERY intrigued.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

A plumbers neck for my 1w putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Iron ponder is back on. 716 AP1, King Forged Tec, Ping G, J15 CB

Iron ponder is back on. 716 AP1, King Forged Tec, Ping G, J15 CB

I imagine you're not a patient enough person to accommodate this, but I'd be glad to have you hit my CBs if we get together this year.

I imagine you're not a patient enough person to accommodate this, but I'd be glad to have you hit my CBs if we get together this year.

For an iron 'ho, patience is indeed difficult. LOL. We'll see how long I can hold out. BTW, were you looking to try Recoil 110 Protos at some point (I seem to remember reading that, but could be wrong)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back