The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 1 - THP Radio

I mean this, this was phenomenal. Listened to it all on the way home and seriously enjoyed it. The format is killer and Corey was flippin awesome.

Make sure you let him know on Twitter that you enjoyed it. :D

Just tuned in and listening now!

JM

really enjoyable well done guys

Great interview. Cannot wait to try the new Bridgestone balls...I think the whole 9 yard gain through proper ball fitting is likely correct but needs a little more context.

Great interview. Cannot wait to try the new Bridgestone balls...I think the whole 9 yard gain through proper ball fitting is likely correct but needs a little more context.

So I got more info on that and its pretty darn accurate. Its amazing how much difference it can make, and I think goes along the same lines of getting fit for anything really.

Just finished up!

1. Super interview! Hydro Cory was on point with the relevant information on some pretty darn cool technology in a category that is often overlooked.

2. I just have to say how damn cool it is to be able to listen to THP radio. The content has been off the chain and I'm looking forward to lots more!

Great job Bridgestone and THP!

JM

Great stuff! I agree with Morgan regarding ketchup on a hot dog. Charcoal is worth the little bit of extra effort IMO..lol. Most of all, loved learning about the balls and the particulars of the materials and designs and the impact they have on the performance of the ball.

That was a good listen. I agree both on a hotdog

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just finished up!

1. Super interview! Hydro Cory was on point with the relevant information on some pretty darn cool technology in a category that is often overlooked.

2. I just have to say how damn cool it is to be able to listen to THP radio. The content has been off the chain and I'm looking forward to lots more!

Great job Bridgestone and THP!

JM

Great stuff! I agree with Morgan regarding ketchup on a hot dog. Charcoal is worth the little bit of extra effort IMO..lol. Most of all, loved learning about the balls and the particulars of the materials and designs and the impact they have on the performance of the ball.

Let @CConsuegraBSG know you enjoyed it on Twitter if you get a chance so he comes back on and fields THPers questions. :D

Let @CConsuegraBSG know you enjoyed it on Twitter if you get a chance so he comes back on and fields THPers questions. :D

Way ahead of ya bud!

JM

I liked that I could listen and still use tapatalk on THP at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed the segment. It is clear that Bridgestone is a forward thinker in the industry. Surprised to see that they are #3 in the market, but what doesn't surprise me is the fact that they have a fire lit under them to reclaim their place and eventually take down the leader

looking forward to trying these out. That new cover sounds intriguing. this was easy to listen to and thoroughly enjoyed it :clapp:

Another great listen! #BestBallEver

Glad everybody is enjoying the debut episode so far.

Got the notice from my podcast app that this downloaded. Looking forward to listening on the way in to work.

I love Bridgestone balls and am looking forward to trying their new #Amatour B330-RX. I know ball fitting and all is mostly their thing, but I'd be interested to see how content they are with their club market share or if there are plans to expand that.

Either way, very informative episode that really gives a look at how Bridgestone perceives itself relative to the rest of the market, as well as hearing about the new product.

Enjoyed the program very much. Would like to understand (better) how the harder inner layers promote more spin with the new softer outer layer and yet remains more durable??? Seems to me that the softer outer layer would show more wear but I'm no chemist!!!

Fantastic segment! The interview was loaded with new information for me. I especially liked the explanation of layers and their role in performance. By the way, almost 10 additional yards with proper fitting!?! Amazing number...

Enjoyed the program very much. Would like to understand (better) how the harder inner layers promote more spin with the new softer outer layer and yet remains more durable??? Seems to me that the softer outer layer would show more wear but I'm no chemist!!!

Definitely ask @CConsuegraBSG via Twitter. He is great at explaining it.

Going to listen to this on the drive in this morning. Don't want to read too many details here until then.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Listening to it now.
Just curious with this ball being 100% new and 4 years in the making, where does their hydrocore fit in? I was under the impression that was also a completely new design and it had pretty solid reviews, why would they go away from it after one year?
If you check out the video on the homepage with myself, Adam, and Elliot from Bridgestone. I ask that exact question about the hydrocore.

Man 9 yards gained just by plying the right ball? That beats out most iron changes and claims

Another really good listen. Interesting thoughts about brand perception and how consumers view them.

Amount of technology from what impacts scuffing to the levels of a ball is staggering. Corey is always on point and knows his stuff - even away from just the BStone golf brand.

Back