Vice Pro+ Golf ball?

For the average golfer, I think so. Very low handicappers might be able to suss out minute differences, but I couldn't tell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have wanted to try these balls out,have yet to. They seem quite good from what I have read about them

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Did you like them?
Yes, big fan...especially if I can catch them on sale online at one of their stockists.

To me, I can't tell the difference between the Vice Pro and the Pro V1x. Seemingly good spin off the tee, good bite on greens, relatively durable. The Pro V1x may have. *touch* more grab on the greens.

I like the look of the ball and the packaging. Definitely worth a shot, at the very least.

Yes, big fan...especially if I can catch them on sale online at one of their stockists.

To me, I can't tell the difference between the Vice Pro and the Pro V1x. Seemingly good spin off the tee, good bite on greens, relatively durable. The Pro V1x may have. *touch* more grab on the greens.

I like the look of the ball and the packaging. Definitely worth a shot, at the very least.

Thank you for input. I have some on delivery. I'm a high handicapper, but I like a ball that checks on approach shots. I really like ProV's but not the price... Have a trip planned this weekend. Will put the balls through five rounds of trials. Hope this is the ball for me!!

Thank you for input. I have some on delivery. I'm a high handicapper, but I like a ball that checks on approach shots. I really like ProV's but not the price... Have a trip planned this weekend. Will put the balls through five rounds of trials. Hope this is the ball for me!!
Good luck! My guess is that they will bite more than enough for you.

I've never heard of these but I'm keen to try them.

I haven't heard of this company. Do they design and manufacture their own balls, or is this another company that orders a bunch of urethane balls from China and stamps a logo on them?

About a month ago, I played a Pro+ that a buddy gave me. Played it for 7 holes and order 5 dozen of them. They are great balls and I believe VERY comparable to the Pro V1x. I was skeptical that they would not be as durable as the Pro V, but they have been good so far. I assume the reason they feel and perform so similar to the Pro V1x is because the covers and dimple patterns are almost indistinguishable at first observation, which is probably why Acushnet Company (Titleist) is suing them for patent infringement over the dimple pattern.

Here is the article regarding the pending lawsuit:
http://www.golfdigest.com/story/acushnet-patent-infringement-c

Any new experiences with the Pro Plus ball?

Can't say that I've heard of these either. Where does the typical price point land for these? If they are less than a dozen Callaway Chrome Soft, then I'd be willing to give them a shot.

Can't say that I've heard of these either. Where does the typical price point land for these? If they are less than a dozen Callaway Chrome Soft, then I'd be willing to give them a shot.
24.95 USD a dozen when you order 60 balls or more ...

Last week I played with a couple of guys who were playing these. First hole, one of the guys is greenside with an iffy lie. He hits a low runner that checks and actually comes back a bit. I was shocked.

Back