The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being sick with a cold sucks. The fact that this world hasn't figured out a genuine cure for the common cold yet also sucks.

Know how you feel man. Just started feeling human again yesterday. Get well soon Dan!

JM

Being sick with a cold sucks. The fact that this world hasn't figured out a genuine cure for the common cold yet also sucks.
Agreed. I've been stuffy and coughing the last couple of days.

JB, what is the name of the outlet down towards Sarasota that carries Millar stuff? I saw it when I was down there during the 2014 holidays.

I hear you buddy. I have avoided being sick so far this year, but it is such a pain (literally) when you are down. Get better!!

JB, what is the name of the outlet down towards Sarasota that carries Millar stuff? I saw it when I was down there during the 2014 holidays.

Do you mean store? Nordstrom Rack or SAks off 5th?

Two outlets now, one near me right at state road 56 and 75 and then there's the Ellington outlets down near Bradenton/Sarasota

There are. Two of them. All the way down where she is staying is the Miromar outlets. Fantastic outlet mall.

Just north of Sarasota is the Ellenton outlets. Average.

Two outlets now, one near me right at state road 56 and 75 and then there's the Ellington outlets down near Bradenton/Sarasota
Ellington has an Milla outlet? Cool I will pass it along to Lee. She's looking to get away for a couple hours

Ellington has an Milla outlet? Cool I will pass it along to Lee. She's looking to get away for a couple hours

If she is still down in Naples or Naples area, tell her to go to Miromar, its a really good outlet mall.

If she is still down in Naples or Naples area, tell her to go to Miromar, its a really good outlet mall.
Will do. Thanks fellas

Watching my neighbor use his two stage snow blower with a canopy to clear two inches of snow is hilarious.

13d05994faaa54ec6ff5e7821329529d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Watching my neighbor use his two stage snow blower with a canopy to clear two inches of snow is hilarious.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That was totally me this year, i restored an old ariens 2 stage snow blower this fall. i have been dying to try it out and we haven't got a lot of snow this year. We have just had small storms maybe 2-4 inches.

That was totally me this year, i restored an old ariens 2 stage snow blower this fall. i have been dying to try it out and we haven't got a lot of snow this year. We have just had small storms maybe 2-4 inches.

My neighbors across the street. When I was younger and not living here, he did a lot of neighbors driveways whenever it snowed. A lot of times even just a few inches. Once he bought one, it seemed to quit snowing as much! He always did his first and then my mom's (my house), then other neighbors.

If you have the snow blower, might as well use it LOL. I finally got one this year, after years of shovelling..... and have only been able to use it 3 times.

Did my paths, driveway, sidewalks, the neighbor's drive, and the sidewalk for the entire block this morning. Figured I had it going, might as well let it run for a bit.

Something awesome about going to my folks place and cooking half the meal in their grill on a warm February night.

If you have the snow blower, might as well use it LOL. I finally got one this year, after years of shovelling..... and have only been able to use it 3 times.

Did my paths, driveway, sidewalks, the neighbor's drive, and the sidewalk for the entire block this morning. Figured I had it going, might as well let it run for a bit.
I cleared the neighbors driveway earlier in the week for the same reason. I had the snowblower out already and their car was gone so I cleared it pretty quickly. They brought me cupcakes later for doing it. I was happy to do it just to play with my toy for a few minutes longer. I was going to do another neighbors drive but the kid was outside with me and we had been out for 30 minutes and he needed to get inside and warm up.

Keep it up and I won't say your from Winterpeg.

Fun Fact: I have never seen a snow blower.

I have the day off tomorrow and the kids don't. This weather can suck it because it's a perfect opportunity to golf if there wasn't 2" of that white junk on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the day off tomorrow and the kids don't. This weather can suck it because it's a perfect opportunity to golf if there wasn't 2" of that white junk on the ground.

Can you be here by 8:30am?

Can you be here by 8:30am?

If my wife was not 9 months pregnant and due on Friday I would not be in St. Louis right now. That's for sure.

Just spent the last 15 minutes taking a nap in the car while my wife is in Home Goods shoping. Somehow I think I can convince her in th next 2 hours to sign off on a gauntlet entry email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back