DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone familiar with Play-A-Round Golf in Malvern, PA? What are the simulators accurate/quality? Thinking about taking the ride up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds great to me!!! Let's start with where????
I have already asked JonD about playing somewhere this weekend. Have the honey do list one day this weekend but I can work around it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was referring to a spring outing. I'll be in New Yory City this weekend. Thanks for the offer though and I look forward to getting in a round with you soon.

So who else is getting out this weekend? I will definitely be out one or both days, depending on the Mrs. & the honey do list. Actually may be leaving a little early on Friday from work to play in the afternoon as well. I've been cooped up wayyyyyy too long!

So who else is getting out this weekend? I will definitely be out one or both days, depending on the Mrs. & the honey do list. Actually may be leaving a little early on Friday from work to play in the afternoon as well. I've been cooped up wayyyyyy too long!

I already got the go ahead for Sunday morning. Just the good Old Pinecrest CC for this guy haha. I am hoping to get some swings in before the round downstairs in the indoor bays.

I'll be at Massanutten skiing through next Wednesday. May bring the sticks if enough of the snow has melted to play the course at the base of the mountain...

I already got the go ahead for Sunday morning. Just the good Old Pinecrest CC for this guy haha. I am hoping to get some swings in before the round downstairs in the indoor bays.

I'm going to have to meet you there one afternoon when the weather breaks. I haven't been to the Crest since my high school days over 25 years ago. I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

I have a Silver Clicgear 3.0 and Black Clicgear 3.5+ I'm thinking about selling (I have an 8.0 too and I'm only one golfer). Anyone local to Norther VA in the market? $110 and $130 seems ballpark price for them, well maintained.

I'm going to have to meet you there one afternoon when the weather breaks. I haven't been to the Crest since my high school days over 25 years ago. I'm sure it hasn't changed much.

Absolutely man. That would be awesome. You wont need more than a 6 iron though, nice and tight as usual but not long by any stretch.

I have a Silver Clicgear 3.0 and Black Clicgear 3.5+ I'm thinking about selling (I have an 8.0 too and I'm only one golfer). Anyone local to Norther VA in the market? $110 and $130 seems ballpark price for them, well maintained.

a297299ec80384f0c3e2dc6d60ffc825.jpg

You probably should just start a marketplace thread. Ya never know

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

You probably should just start a marketplace thread. Ya never know

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Wanted to give the active local guys a shot to lowball me first =). I'll probably start a thread today.

Do you have a payment plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lay away options?

Played Pinecrest this morning, first to get out and the course was in decent shape considering all the weather. Some really wet spots but that is too be expected.

Played pretty poorly but it was great to be out and to shake off the rust. Lots of penalties but that will get cleaned up with some more practice and swings.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out with JonD pleasant Valley ... front side 38 3 birdies .. good times by all

Shot 37 on the back. Ended with a couple more birdies. 75. Not bad considering its February an it's a swamp. Thanks for an enjoyable round today Jon. We can play anytime

Out with JonD pleasant Valley ... front side 38 3 birdies .. good times by all

Is that the one in Shrewsbury?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Golf Job Opportunity,

The Clelveland/Srixon rep for the area is looking for a Tech Rep to aassist during demo days. The full job description is posted on Linkedin. But pretty much what it sounds like, helping out on demo days in stores and on course during the spring and summer.

I'm sure Emart2173 can also answer any questions about it.

Shot 37 on the back. Ended with a couple more birdies. 75. Not bad considering its February an it's a swamp. Thanks for an enjoyable round today Jon. We can play anytime

Definitely! Was a good time for sure. A little humbling since I had to keep score, but those are the breaks! It was definitely a swamp.

CAA_Beat:

I received an E-mail regarding the Irish Open at Compass Pointe. Sounds like a nice event. But with the breakfast drink bar, the complimentary drink tickets and the Whiskey tasting, I'm not sure I would be able to drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back