Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

These have honestly made me start wearing spikes more. Just crazy comfy and they look so damn good.
I love having a spike option again, and the comfort makes it very possible, can't wait to put them through their paces during Kickoff.

Ok too much goodness going on in here to ignore.

I wish they have a spike less version in this exact design, I'd buy those black ones in a heartbeat for my next work shoe.

I wish they have a spike less version in this exact design, I'd buy those black ones in a heartbeat for my next work shoe.
Yeah the white sole on the black spikeless is quite a bit different than the all black on these.

Yeah the white sole on the black spikeless is quite a bit different than the all black on these.
True, and version looks similar to my Callaway spike less shoes I have now. So these in all black and spike less would rock. Bummer.

I paid $116 on the bay for mine, and boy are they worth it. I walked 31 holes in them Sunday in rainy conditions and they were really comfy and dry. I then walked another 18 in them Tuesday and they felt great.

Most comfortable spiked shoes I remember and give the Ignite Spikeless a run for their money (I wore them for 18 Sat/36 Monday).

Honestly after 103 holes in 4 days (walking 85 of them) my feet aren't sore or tired (my back and legs are a bit) so I think that says quite a bit since I have flat feet and have dealt with mild to moderate foot pain in the past.

Last edited:
I worse mine today too mancest and agree with your thoughts.

Nice Mancest, I'm with you on these, legit most comfy spikes I've worn, and actually have me reaching for the spikes more than spikeless for the first time in years.

Ya I'm thinking the white ones need to be mine too

The white and black ones are what I rocked at #TheGrandaddy, I need the white and blue that JB has next. So good dude.

I was worried about how they would hold up in muddy wet conditions, and after several rounds they still look pretty dang good. I had to wash the white laces, but they came out looking white.

I loved the Biodrives from last year and have a pair in grey and white that will most likely just become walking around shoes because these and the spikeless are just that good. I always want to wear them

The white and black ones are what I rocked at #TheGrandaddy, I need the white and blue that JB has next. So good dude.

Ya the ones you had just looked awesome

I was worried about how they would hold up in muddy wet conditions, and after several rounds they still look pretty dang good. I had to wash the white laces, but they came out looking white.

I loved the Biodrives from last year and have a pair in grey and white that will most likely just become walking around shoes because these and the spikeless are just that good. I always want to wear them

I think the only reason I haven't jumped on the white pair yet is the bad taste the FootJoy DNA's gave me with how easily they get dirty. It's nice to hear they stay is good shape for a while and clean easy

I think the only reason I haven't jumped on the white pair yet is the bad taste the FootJoy DNA's gave me with how easily they get dirty. It's nice to hear they stay is good shape for a while and clean easy

My white and black Pumas seem to clean up pretty easily.

Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

For those that have these how does size compare to biofusuon lite or the bodrive leather?

For those that have these how does size compare to biofusuon lite or the bodrive leather?

Very similar to the bio drive leather. I think more toe room in the Ignite but not by much. Size wise it's the same

So wearing these exclusively this weekend has me a believer in the ignite, 54 holes and some extra walking around, a bit of CPO on a few holes, and my feet didn't hurt once, even in some very wet/soggy conditions the traction was excellent. I did have a bit of a squeak in one shoe, couldn't figure out why, maybe just a tightness issue when tying, but overall I walked away, literally, very impressed.

Tried these on today and oh my were they comfortable. My next pair of shoes with spikes will be the ignites. The fit is great, but not as much cushion as other options, IMO, which some people might prefer.

Walked 45 in these today. Love them.

Wanting a black pair of these something fierce.

You King is here for proper Royal feedback! I will be getting these out in the next week or so and will update this thread to share my thoughts. Looking forward to giving these a Royal testing!

I played my first found with these yesterday and will have some thoughts up later, hopefully.

Really impressed with how they felt right out of the box though.

I played my first found with these yesterday and will have some thoughts up later, hopefully.

Really impressed with how they felt right out of the box though.

looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Back