Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Can't wait for Monday! And hopefully then get a chance at this amazing MVP Trip.

I am excited to see who the final picks. I do not envy the captain's they have some hard choices coming

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No case of the "Monday's" here! Want to go 2/2 on MVP attempts and bring home the W for team NE

Monday can not get here fast enough. Can't wait to see who rounds out the teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Monday! My wife is sick of hearing about the Regional Rivalry but I think she understands

Been keeping up with this one since the beginning. MVP sounds pretty sweet.

Just reread this thread after following the UST event today and I started day dreaming about being MVP and all that it would entail. This is going to be extremely special and I'm so excited that I have a chance.

Just reread this thread after following the UST event today and I started day dreaming about being MVP and all that it would entail. This is going to be extremely special and I'm so excited that I have a chance.

I don't think this amazing opportunity has gotten the attention it deserves to this point. It's imagine it's to be pretty special!

I don't think this amazing opportunity has gotten the attention it deserves to this point. It's imagine it's to be pretty special!

If it was anything like today which I'm sure it will have its own set of surprises, it's going to be epic.

I know little about shafts but somehow feel I'm a True Temper homer.

With captains selections coming Monday, I thought this could use a bump.
I wonder if the people in the threads see it? :alien:

I see it. Be careful with my MVP package. I'm very particular about my things. Of course, this is all predicated on me getting on a team but I' m hopeful!

Excited to see what the complete teams will look like on Monday!

As a non-eligible spectator, I am curious about the captain's picks.

Glad I am not in their shoes for this one - seems a tad stressful. For the potential participants as well, I would imagine....

Good luck with the choices - I am sure all captains have put some deep thought into their ultimate choices!!

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Monday is going to be SUCH an exciting day here. I cannot wait to see who's rounding out all of the teams.

As a non-eligible spectator, I am curious about the captain's picks.

Glad I am not in their shoes for this one - seems a tad stressful. For the potential participants as well, I would imagine....

Good luck with the choices - I am sure all captains have put some deep thought into their ultimate choices!!

There's a ton of hand wringing for sure. On one hand, I'm going to feel confident in the group of guys whose names I put down. On the other hand, there's going to be some guys who are going to be left on the sidelines, but that's how it all works.

With captains selections coming Monday, I thought this could use a bump.
I wonder if the people in the threads see it? :alien:

Told ya...ha

I never doubted it, and helped prove the theory

I think that would be the coolest experience possibly ever. I know I love knowledge

I think that would be the coolest experience possibly ever. I know I love knowledge

Dude I hope you get the call! Everyone needs more WCBM in their lives!

Dude I hope you get the call! Everyone needs more WCBM in their lives!

Haha thanks my dude. I gotta step up my game

I want the MVP. I hope the guys on my team want it as much as I do.

I want the MVP. I hope the guys on my team want it as much as I do.

I think this makes all the difference

Back