NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see that coming. Someone will claim him.

6pm boys set the dvr. Avalanche vs Wings at Coors Field. All you east coast guys get to see Duchene up close and personal.
Dude is quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the league.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dude is quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the league.

You need some Avs gear. It's awesome people out east appreciate the talent out west.

You need some Avs gear. It's awesome people out east appreciate the talent out west.
I even prefer their 3rd jerseys. Grigorenko has not been terrible for you guys either.

I even prefer their 3rd jerseys. Grigorenko has not been terrible for you guys either.

Solid addition and a really good trade for both teams. I hope O'Riely stays with you guys for a long time.

Solid addition and a really good trade for both teams. I hope O'Riely stays with you guys for a long time.
O'Reilly signed for 8 years I think.

O'Reilly signed for 8 years I think.

Forgot about that. 7 year extension. You guys are really building a solid team. Think Lehner can be a long term starter for you guys?

Forgot about that. 7 year extension. You guys are really building a solid team. Think Lehner can be a long term starter for you guys?
He's looked really good except for a couple stinkers.

Carlson out 3 to 4 weeks

Carlson out 3 to 4 weeks

Put him on ir. load up with another player and bring him back for the playoffs when there is no cap in place.

Carlson out 3 to 4 weeks
I had a feeling...already dropped him. I guess I could have put him on IR.

Put him on ir. load up with another player and bring him back for the playoffs when there is no cap in place.
That's why we got Weber I believe

Going to bust out the old Avalanche fan in me and watch the stadium series tonight.

That's why we got Weber I believe
Weber was probably #8 D before Carlson got hurt. I think he'll be in the pressbox a lot.

Weber was probably #8 D before Carlson got hurt. I think he'll be in the pressbox a lot.

Yeah Chorney has played really well this season when Orpik was hurt

Going to bust out the old Avalanche fan in me and watch the stadium series tonight.

Boom that's how it's done son!!! If anyone else wants on the bus I reserved a few seats

Never liked that bigfoot logo on their jersey always reminded me of this for some reason.

0c800936877083f5972ba3489b369d0f.jpg

Boom that's how it's done son!!! If anyone else wants on the bus I reserved a few seats
BeefCake is driving the bus you may have to sign a waiver

Never liked that bigfoot logo on their jersey always reminded me of this for some reason.

0c800936877083f5972ba3489b369d0f.jpg

Haha I loved the Avs growing up before the CBJ became a team. My brother was a red wings fan so naturally I wanted to go against him. Sakic was my hockey idol. Loved that wrist shot

Haha I loved the Avs growing up before the CBJ became a team. My brother was a red wings fan so naturally I wanted to go against him. Sakic was my hockey idol. Loved that wrist shot
I think I dated myself throwing that game out there, lol!
I actually liked the Red wings back then. Not necessarily a fan but McCarty was my guy, loved his game.
I really do like the current Avs team a lot. They're fun to watch.

I think I dated myself throwing that game out there, lol!
I actually liked the Red wings back then. Not necessarily a fan but McCarty was my guy, loved his game.
I really do like the current Avs team a lot. They're fun to watch.

They would look even better if they wore the 96 jerseys.

Reimer to the Sharks.

Lower body injury? Which means they don't tell you right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So stupid the way the NHL lists injuries. I've said it in here multiple times, but if the NFL can list injury detail, the NHL can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back