The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at golf and I quit. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. My instructor moved to Iowa and I cannot stand the others at GolfTec so I'm feeling completely lost and depressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive seen you play. You dont suck at golf

Ive seen you play. You dont suck at golf

I'm just going through a rough spot. Losing my instructor really hurt. I'm going to give the instructor at my home course a chance and I'm hoping he can fix things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm just going through a rough spot. Losing my instructor really hurt. I'm going to give the instructor at my home course a chance and I'm hoping he can fix things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To quote the great Crash Davis.

"Dont think, just swing"

Well, actually he said throw, but you get the drift.

To quote the great Crash Davis.

"Dont think, just swing"

Well, actually he said throw, but you get the drift.
Hold it like an egg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I want a change of scenery which means I would need to leave my current employer. Is it wrong to reach out to someone in the same industry that my company deals with? Basically we third party manage a commercial property that she is manager at. Is it wrong to reach out to her to see if her company is hiring, since they are in the area I would like to move to?

Home for a couple of weeks and then off to California with mikedeanfourhundredandfortyone

I bet there is coldstone, Mexican food, some golf clubs and some killer planning involved.

Home for a couple of weeks and then off to California with mikedeanfourhundredandfortyone

I bet there is coldstone, Mexican food, some golf clubs and some killer planning involved.
I approve of all of that

Sounds ok, if you're into that sort of thing. Haha

Then home for a week and i have to go right back to cali for that other job of mine

I'm trying to get mine to wash out so I don't owe or get a huge return.

a few things I've been told and try to adhere too

The wealthy invest first and spend what's left, the poor spend first and invest what's left.

You'll make more the second time you make money then you ever will the first time.

You can work for your money or it can work for you. Which one sounds more enjoyable?
Im trying to find break even as well. Continues to allude me but ill make sure i dont owe and certainly wont celebrate getting a check send to me with 12 months worth of my money the following year

Conspiracies are funny.

Started watching Billions on Showtime and it's great! Wolf of Wall St meets Sons of Anarchy meets The Soprano's

Started watching Billions on Showtime and it's great! Wolf of Wall St meets Sons of Anarchy meets The Soprano's

Yeah it is a good one theres a thread on it somewhere. I got caught up thurs night

It's crazy how NO ONE knew what he was doing.

I came across an article that said Madoff hates the series, haha. I guess the truth hurts :wink:

I want a change of scenery which means I would need to leave my current employer. Is it wrong to reach out to someone in the same industry that my company deals with? Basically we third party manage a commercial property that she is manager at. Is it wrong to reach out to her to see if her company is hiring, since they are in the area I would like to move to?

I don't think so. Go for it. They're in Kansas City, right?

Stephen Curry is absolutely unconscious from 3 point range. This OKC/GS game is fun to watch!

I don't watch pro ball but I remember seeing him at Davidson it was ridiculous.

Nice! Yeah I typically don't watch too many NBA games, but this happens to be the most interesting thing on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back