Status
Not open for further replies.
Former student, and damn good stick, who I taught a couple years ago is wanting to come lay coach with me for the golf program. This is a MASSIVELY good thing for a coach with 15 kids out there.

Former student, and damn good stick, who I taught a couple years ago is wanting to come lay coach with me for the golf program. This is a MASSIVELY good thing for a coach with 15 kids out there.
Nice, can't shy away from some good help

Well my terrible travel experience on Wednesday ended with a happy ending. The meetings went really well and I was lucky enough to win a 50 inch Samsung tv at the end of our conference. It was a good end to the week.

Well my terrible travel experience on Wednesday ended with a happy ending. The meetings went really well and I was lucky enough to win a 50 inch Samsung tv at the end of our conference. It was a good end to the week.

Yeah that doesnt suck at all, congrats man

I appreciate it and will keep that in mind. Always useful to have more information.

And if you prefer reading, I can recommend a number of books depending on type of position for this very thing.

I've been totally slammed at work so haven't been thinking about golf too much lately. But I got a text that my wife's grandfather just shot 3 under his age at the age of 88. He's been dealing with some issues after a shoulder surgery, so for him to do that just makes me really happy.

My wife is in town this weekend! Haven't seen her in 2 months. We are also now prequalified to buy our first home! Happy!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is in town this weekend! Haven't seen her in 2 months. We are also now prequalified to buy our first home! Happy!

Congrats buddy!!!

Some people just come around at the right time.

Tired. At hotel. Heading to airport via shuttle and will see my family in a few hours. And I'm home for a couple of weeks.

And the show shine guy is open early. Upgrade too. Starting off on a good note

And the show shine guy is open early. Upgrade too. Starting off on a good note

It's 39 degrees right now. Welcome home

Vacation time!

e4cdb9ab6d07a84540d190248c89ef8c.jpg

But I do t get there until 1030 and it will be nice by then.
And it's home. So that has a lot to do with it being a Happy

And it's home. So that has a lot to do with it being a Happy

Yup yup. Dfw has been great to me for a couple of days. Great people I got to spend time with at multiple companies and THPers. Now I get to go home and see the family. Plus I have a permanent grin right now

THP, the things that happen on and off the forum are amazing. I'm still to this day taken aback by how fortunate I am. Thank goodness for that Nickent 3dx driver review leading me here!

My daughter just yelled Daaaaaaaaaaddddyyyyyyyyy from her crib. That's as happy as happy gets.

I've found another passion that I thought I'd lost in coaching. Golf again is saving me.

Life is good. Family is great, and always there to lean on. Smiles are permanent.

#LifeIsGood

......no

#LifeIsGreat

THP, the things that happen on and off the forum are amazing. I'm still to this day taken aback by how fortunate I am. Thank goodness for that Nickent 3dx driver review leading me here!

My daughter just yelled Daaaaaaaaaaddddyyyyyyyyy from her crib. That's as happy as happy gets.

I've found another passion that I thought I'd lost in coaching. Golf again is saving me.

Life is good. Family is great, and always there to lean on. Smiles are permanent.

Yeah I would say your winning.

I got out 3 days this week and now get to play Saturday and Sunday at 1:30. This golfing on weekends thing really didn't exist for me since my son was born in 1997 so I'm really enjoying getting back to regular weekend golf. My 10 year old daughter is playing with me and a couple buddies every Sunday so that frees my wife up to do stuff with her girl friends and makes me a wonderful dad!:act-up: Here's a picture of her last Sunday when she hit 7 GIR for the first time in her life. Her rapid improvement is making her excited to play every week so I could have 50+ rounds a year with her going forward.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats buddy!!!

Thanks man! We got more good news this morning. We are going to make it happen! Unfortunately she is going home in the morning :(

I got out 3 days this week and now get to play Saturday and Sunday at 1:30. This golfing on weekends thing really didn't exist for me since my son was born in 1997 so I'm really enjoying getting back to regular weekend golf. My 10 year old daughter is playing with me and a couple buddies every Sunday so that frees my wife up to do stuff with her girl friends and makes me a wonderful dad!:act-up: Here's a picture of her last Sunday when she hit 7 GIR for the first time in her life. Her rapid improvement is making her excited to play every week so I could have 50+ rounds a year with her going forward.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's one good looking swing. Good job Dad!

There have been some stresses and aggravation a lately. My happy is that I was able to get out and play some golf with my buddy Darthweasel. It was like a big dose of goodness for the soul, some much needed happiness and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back