The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: reading is hard.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My performance review. It's time to go.

Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. Two hours a day will be devoted to finding something new.
Hope that stupid co-worker thing didn't get thrown at ya. There is a special place for that little man..........:devil:

Today was the straw that broke the camel's back. Two hours a day will be devoted to finding something new.

I had a ton of success using a recruiter. Good luck though man.

Hope that stupid co-worker thing didn't get thrown at ya. There is a special place for that little man..........:devil:

Nope. I make too much. Really who the hell says that in a review?

My performance review. It's time to go.

i hear ya. One of the reasons I left a company 5 years ago. Good luck on finding something new.

I left my credit card in a bar Saturday night. Realized it today on my way to Long Island when I went to gas up.

Drinking is bad kids…

I felt like I had constant pressure in my right ear so I bought an ear irrigation system to try and flush out my ear. Now I have horrible pressure and I can't her a thing out of they ear.

So now I am at the doctor, good times!

I felt like I had constant pressure in my right ear so I bought an ear irrigation system to try and flush out my ear. Now I have horrible pressure and I can't her a thing out of they ear.

That happened to me a few years ago, and it was compacted ear wax. Q tips are bad news.
Getting it taken care of felt glorious though...

That happened to me a few years ago, and it was compacted ear wax. Q tips are bad news.
Getting it taken care of felt glorious though...
I have itchy ears from allergies and I am so bad about shoving q-tips as far into my ear as I can. I know it's so bad for me but it feels so good at the moment.

I am hoping they can fix this. The pressure and lack of hearing is horrible.

I have itchy ears from allergies and I am so bad about shoving q-tips as far into my ear as I can. I know it's so bad for me but it feels so good at the moment.

I'd almost bet you have compacted ear wax....
It isn't a problem for your doctor to clean, but be still...
It tickles a little bit.

I dont know, not having to listen to me sounds like a win for you.

I, like CJ, had this happen many years ago and it was horrible. The only to problem was I let it go for weeks. Eventually I couldn't hear out of my ear and went to medical at work and they said it was compacted ear wax.

I got one of those ear syringes where you put warm water in it and shoot it in your ear. After about 30 minutes I finally got it flushed out and man it felt amazing. Still reluctant to use Q-tips to this day.

Be sure to network yourself!

I might be right there with ya, some info dropped on me this afternoon might be a enough to move on elsewhere

I might be right there with ya, some info dropped on me this afternoon might be a enough to move on elsewhere

Can you contact that headhunter from last month?

Can you contact that headhunter from last month?

I can, but wasnt digging that company really. Worse case I have plenty of time to shop around, its not like last time where I had a time contraint

I can, but wasnt digging that company really. Worse case I have plenty of time to shop around, its not like last time where I had a time contraint

If he is worth his weight, he will know other companies and shop a qualified candidate discreetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back