Your 2016 Golf Goal

I'd like to have no scores above 79 in 2016, no matter yardage or rating. Basically I want a TRAVELING 3 or below index. One of the goals for this year was to shoot par or better and I accomplished that once already so I'd like to do it again a few times this year. Also want to shoot par or better from the tips at my course 7300 yds, 75.2/148
Dude that's pretty awesome! I'm getting a truck load of pops from you too!

I just want to be a better ballstriker and I want my handicap (whatever it is) to travel anywhere.
Hoping to play in a THP Event and hoping to win a VGT event.

Lofty goals I guess but might as well shoot for the moon!

Dude that's pretty awesome! I'm getting a truck load of pops from you too!
Haha all pipe reams for now, gotta put in work first lol

Break 80, likely will come down to course management and good putting. That's where I'll be concentrating

My goal is to get to be more consistent with my irons and improve my putting. This will (hopefully) allow me to break 80 regularly, only broke it once so far this year.

Love everyone's goals so far! Keep em coming!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I want to play more rounds with Pringles. Just so I can watch him hit a 2iron. :alien:

After a painful 2015 season where I managed to get my cap down to 9, I want to to just continue to improve. Made huge strides in my putting and chipping last year that really helped my game even when my wrist fell apart. Not going to set any scoring goals because I've found that it causes me to put a lot of unnecessary pressure on myself when playing. Just want to go out and have fun, then let the scores happen.
No question man! I'm in!

My goal is to be on the course with you the first time you shoot 68 this year. :clap:

My personal goal is to regain control of my golf ball on a consistent basis. I need to find a way to better quantify this in an attainable goal.
I hope your there buddy!

So I really have been reflecting on my golf goal from the 2015 golf season and that was to lower my handicap to single digits. I put in a lot of work and was able to drop it from a 12 to a 3.9. I mean I put in a lot of work. Anyway I really have been trying to focus on my goal for 2016! So my question is...What is your golf goal for 2016?

My goal for 2016 is to shoot at least one round under par. Last year I shot my first ever even round of par (72) and I want to continue to work hard on my game to hopefully shoot under par! Dare I say in the 60s! Can't wait to hear everyone's 2016 golf goals!

As I stated in the 2016 goals thread:

1. Improve short game for when I miss greens.
2. Improve iron play to hit more greens.
3. Try to break into the 60s.

To not lose any skins $$$.........

Get back to single digits. Find some confidence in my mental game. Trust my swing.

Don't worry about that. We're gunna accomplish that in a weekend brother.

For me I'm in the same boat. Trust my swing. As long as I do that and just focus on keeping the ball in front of me, the scores will take care of themselves.

For me I'm in the same boat. Trust my swing. As long as I do that and just focus on keeping the ball in front of me, the scores will take care of themselves.

A weekend? Sh!t I haven't do me it in 30 effing years. A weekend? I must be getting struck by lightning too!

My only goal is to help Team Michigan win #THPRegionalRivalry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Single digits. Finally. I'd really like to get down to a certain number but I'll be happy with single digits.

Two goals:

Get my handicap to below 3 and be able to consistently hit fairways with my driver.

A weekend? Sh!t I haven't do me it in 30 effing years. A weekend? I must be getting struck by lightning too!

I need to be in this group.

I just want to get my game back to where it was 3 years ago. Shooting mid 70s low 80s on a regular basis. It's definitely doable, after what I've seen the last two weeks at the range. I think getting back into shape will be the biggest issue I have.

I want to shoot a 75 at my home course from the second back tees and break 80 from the tips.

Same as last year.

Single digits.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1) Shoot in the 80s more or less consistently.

2) "I want more distance and I want it now!" Better distance on my drives along with better accuracy. The two seem to go together - better distance comes from a combination of better contact and higher SS. The better contact will keep me out of the woods. I'd like to bomb one out there over 270 - I don't care if the fairway has to be rock hard.

3) Improve my putting. I'm working on it.

Consistent 70's on my home course and low 80's on some nice longer courses. Be able to hit a reliable draw with my driver.

2016 goal = get my handicap down to 2 or below and keep it there.

My goal is to be as close to scratch as possible. Im a 6.4, and I think I have the game for it, just need more time to play haha
I want to add in shoot consistently in the 70s as a goal.

At this point it's to just get out and play again, I have never worked so much in my life.

Back