Nike Lunar Control 4

I love the look of these. I may pick a pair up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

They have gone with cheaper materials, and taken a platform that was ahead of its time and made it a gelding.
Cheaper materials is a huge turn off to me, especially since the price hasn't gone down at all.

Such a shame.

Excited to try them out. Loved my LC 3s. Most comfortable golf shoe I've used. I will agree on the swoosh. Worst case, I will pick up a black pair of lc3s.

I do think this case is pretty neat. I pulled this off of Nike Golf's Facebook page

976d425bf817e7d1c26c53abed4df147.jpg
If that's the media package going out, no wonder they want so much for them after ruining them and using cheaper materials.

I actually kind of like the look, my son has the soccer cleats pictured earlier in this thread and I don't mind the look

The more I look at these, the more I like them. I have soccer cleats just like them and think these might get a shot in 2016. They look comfortable and the swoosh will take some getting used to but they are growing on me

If that's the media package going out, no wonder they want so much for them after ruining them and using cheaper materials.
No no no. Don't think of them as cheaper materials at the same price. Think of it as increased margins.

The more I look at them, the more it just pushes me to Puma.

Loved the LC1 and LC2, but these and the 3's (after trying them on) just aren't doing it for me.

Disappointed. The LC1 and LC2 are probably my favorite golf shoes ever... these are lacking in the looks department, for sure.

I am really starting to like these. I could see myself getting a pair

I actually kinda like the swoosh after seeing different angles of them on the website.

Swoosh across the toe line is a bit much. I'll stick with my TWs

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

These are the best looking LC to date. Very stylish and in line with its other sports offerings (no different than any other shoe manufacturer)

It's funny that people bash the looks of these but will wear those fugly callaway shoes (lol)
But hey my motto is buy what you like...its your money

These are the best looking LC to date. Very stylish and in line with its other sports offerings (no different than any other shoe manufacturer)

It's funny that people bash the looks of these but will wear those fugly callaway shoes (lol)
But hey my motto is buy what you like...its your money

I'm pretty sure these will put sell the Callaways by a bazillion

I don't think they're that bad, I'd wear em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure these will put sell the Callaways by a bazillion

They will. And the Callaway shoes are not even Callaway. Its a license deal where the shoes get made and put a Chev on them.
I enjoy the Del Mars from them, because of sheer comfort.

I was the biggest fan out there of the Lunar Control line. In fact I have 13 pairs of them. But this one is just bad to me.

Nike Lunar Control 4

I know it's been done on many of Nike's shoes lately, but to me the toe swoosh reminds me of the Mike Trout cleat, and I like that. They certainly know how to deliver a concise message across product lines.

I'd be curious to know how the materials have gotten cheaper? I was a huge fan of the LC1 and LC2.

I actually really like the look. Very athletic look to them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

These have hit Nike ID.

Was going to order up a pair, until the $330 canadian total entered......passssssssss.

Design and comfort was good with me. Trying to make a nike ID for me now.

I actually kinda like the swoosh after seeing different angles of them on the website.

In the same boat. At first I was very turned off, then I started to warm up to it, after seeing it in person I really, really like the white and grey ones for a neutral pair of white shoes. I'll be picking them up for this season for sure, my old Adidas Tour 360s with neon green accents could use a break.

I love the overall design of the shoe. However, the swoosh is too much for me, which is kind of strange, as I literally have about 10 pairs of soccer cleats with the same swoosh on the same place. But for some reason this one bothers me, maybe I just think it's too loud for a golf shoe.

I might check out NikeID to create my own pair, and keep the shoe and the swoosh in the same color, so it's won't stand out as much. Yesterday I bought another pair of LC3, which were about a quarter of the price NikeID LC4 would cost me, so that might take a while.

The more I think about it, I'm not sure how I feel about the swoosh on the toe. What I just designed only left the outline of it noticeable and I think it looks pretty decent. Gotta see the stock colorways again but I may end up coming around on these.

Apparently the swoosh is a hard thing to get over. I have other Nike shoes with that exact swoosh. Doesn't bother me. But these felt real darn good.

Apparently the swoosh is a hard thing to get over. I have other Nike shoes with that exact swoosh. Doesn't bother me. But these felt real darn good.
Some will always hate the swoosh no matter what they do

Back