I am a Pro Golfer

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Okay not really but kind of. Today in P.E it is 70 outside so I hit golf balls and had my kids race to pick them up. Then got the idea to put point values on the ball and my class race the other teachers class. Class with the most points win. So now I am getting paid to hit golf balls and only have to work 10 months out of the year. Yep that's pro golfer status right there.:banana::clapp:

Okay not really but kind of. Today in P.E it is 70 outside so I hit golf balls and had my kids race to pick them up. Then got the idea to put point values on the ball and my class race the other teachers class. Class with the most points win. So now I am getting paid to hit golf balls and only have to work 10 months out of the year. Yep that's pro golfer status right there.:banana::clapp:

As a VA taxpayer I'm not sure whether to applaud your creativity or decry the misuse of public tax dollars. Either way, carry on!

As a VA taxpayer I'm not sure whether to applaud your creativity or decry the misuse of public tax dollars. Either way, carry on!
Applaud, I had kids who hate to run tell me this is the most they have run all year. Got to be creative in fighting childhood obesity

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Applaud, I had kids who hate to run tell me this is the most they have run all year. Got to be creative in fighting childhood obesity

Dangle cake on a stick?

I smell an Official THP Event: "Let's pitch in to putt an end to childhood obesity!"

I'm sure there's plenty of volunteers here who'll go to local schools and hit color coded balls into a field for a bunch of kids to chase down.

Did you get an extra large check?

I literally laughed out loud reading this....hahahahaha

That's really creative. Good Job! Not easy getting kids excited these days!!

I smell an Official THP Event: "Let's pitch in to putt an end to childhood obesity!"

I'm sure there's plenty of volunteers here who'll go to local schools and hit color coded balls into a field for a bunch of kids to chase down.

LMAO...brilliant!

Ingenious!

Did you get an extra large check?

I literally laughed out loud reading this....hahahahaha
Extra small check

Now thats a creative way to do it! Modified suicide runs, start at GW and work your way to driver, then back down again.

Brilliant!

I think you should also have them run out and measure the distance too.

This is great. Next thing you know parents will be contacting you to give their kids lessons. Summer job!

Thank you for making me chuckle today. This thread has potential.

Sweet, so my partner at Legacy was a pro golfer, I feel honored!

This is a great idea. Sending my kid to your school

Your status as a Pro strips you of amateur privileges of participating in any THP event. Just kidding.

Back