What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday.
Turtle Bay Fazio 40/43 83.
Turtle Bay Palmer 44/44 88. It got a tad windy as the day progressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday.

What did you think of the two courses?

What did you think of the two courses?

Fazio - vanilla front 9. Back has a few good holes.
Palmer - solid challenge. Greens complexes are pretty straightforward. Driving to the correct side of the fairway is the key to scoring.

Good day today. Beautiful, warm weather. I shot a 37/37= +2 74. High light was draining 6 birdies but missing the 7th by 6in. Equaled my round record. Pity about the couple of doubles and bogies that crept in.
I must say though it was my 3rd round with the same 2016 Chrome Soft and i smoked some drives and hit some great irons. Love this new ball.

Yesterday.

Fazio - vanilla front 9. Back has a few good holes.
Palmer - solid challenge. Greens complexes are pretty straightforward. Driving to the correct side of the fairway is the key to scoring.

Thanks man. There's a possibility I may play one or both of these next month, but I'm weighing it vs Ko'olau and other options on the island.

Thanks man. There's a possibility I may play one or both of these next month, but I'm weighing it vs Ko'olau and other options on the island.

I read last week that Ko'olau was really muddy from a guy who played at the end of Feb. I passed. The Palmer is supposed to be the nicest course on the island.

I read last week that Ko'olau was really muddy from a guy who played at the end of Feb. I passed. The Palmer is supposed to be the nicest course on the island.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check around on conditions of some of the others

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

46/43-89 yesterday on a par 72
42/42-84 today on a par 69.

Played fairly consistent both day with the exception of a few holes but for March I'm ecstatic.

39/44 at Venetian Bay in NSB today. Super windy (20-25) but fun overall. First day using my XR pros. Felt very similar to my Xhot pros but more forgiving. Distance maybe a little more but hard to tell with the wind.

Shot 39/35 at deer creek. Started bogey on 3 of first 4 holes which are the easiest on course. Not too bad I'll take it gladly. The jerk I played with shot his pb today :)

Shot 39/35 at deer creek. Started bogey on 3 of first 4 holes which are the easiest on course. Not too bad I'll take it gladly. The jerk I played with shot his pb today :)

Damn Kang you have that game going in the right direction! Playing some great golf.

Damn Kang you have that game going in the right direction! Playing some great golf.
It's definitely in a better place than I was this time last year!

Nice round Kang. Looks like you're coming out of winter ahead of the game

35-37 - 72 New PB and first time at Par on big boy course. Played the tips with KC720 and had a great time!

Was -3 through the first 2 holes and kept it going up and down through 14 being the same. A couple penalty strokes and head game got the best of me finishing bogey/bogey/par/bogey.

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face though! We were trying not to let myself emplode more and forgot Kang was -1 on the back. Well done buddy!

35-37 - 72 New PB and first time at Par on big boy course. Played the tips with KC720 and had a great time!

Was -3 through the first 2 holes and kept it going up and down through 14 being the same. A couple penalty strokes and head game got the best of me finishing bogey/bogey/par/bogey.

Couldn't wipe the smile off my face though! We were trying not to let myself emplode more and forgot Kang was -1 on the back. Well done buddy!
You started birdie, eagle, par so I knew you were going to shoot a score! Next time finish strong!

Great round. And Congrats on the PB.

Thanks guys...just a bit happy. Will keep this ball for sure!
f479109deec9c12fb680e8e3974cb7b5.jpg

36 on Monday playing with Certifi_able, 71 on Tuesday and 35 today. Overall really pleased with where the game is right now.

36 on Monday playing with Certifi_able, 71 on Tuesday and 35 today. Overall really pleased with where the game is right now.
Dang man good shooting already

Serious good shooting the last couple of days! Congrats J4U on the PB!

Shot 41/39 today. I really struggled with my swing all day. But I was getting up and down from everywhere today. I was actually surprised when the round was over and shot 80. It honestly felt like I was shooting 85 or 86

Congrats J4U!

43-50 for 93
8/14 FIR
6/18 GIR
39 putts (I haven't had that many putts in 21 months; this putter experiment is dangerously close to failing)
I made friends with a lot of bunkers on the back nine

Had a great time taking the day off with my buddy from work to play!

39/39 for 78 today @ Neshanic Valley on a windy day. 2 birdies - 8 bogeys.

Just missed an eagle on Ridge #5. On in two with a 248 yard drive and a 249 yard 3 wood into the wind. Just missed the 20' putt for eagle and made the comebacker for birdie.

played the front nine at Tri Mountain in Ridgefield, WA. Shot a 49 (37 par) I was extremely happy with this as it was my first time on a course since last November. I spanked my partner by a half dozen strokes too, and he usually whoops me!

4 over
bogey
bogey
bogey
par
bogey
par
bogey
triple bogey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back