Signup - The Ben Hogan Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I lived closer to this one. Gonna be a great event. Good luck everyone.

Such awesomeness! Email is ready!

phone alert is set and the email is ready to go! excited doesn't even come close to what i'm feeling. good luck all!

Good luck to everyone entering this event, look forward to see who gets the nod.

Must.....resist.....the......temptation........

Good Luck guys! I can't wait to see who gets into this event. Exciting!!

Email drafted and ready to send!

Man, I wish I could try for this one. It is going to be amazing for sure!! Good luck everyone!!

2 hour countdown.

This sounds like it will be a great time, I wish I could attend but its during finals week for me so I don't think a trip to Texas is a good idea. But I will definitely be following along and keeping up with the reviews from the people who attend

Good luck everyone! Going to be a treat for all who get in.

This is a great deal for some lucky THPers! Great course and beautiful set of irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90 minutes!!

And a nerve wrecking 2 nights of selections ahead. Excited nerves for sure.

Good luck to everyone entering, it's going to be a phenomenal event.

Sweet! Good luck to all entrants! This will be a great one, for certain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my email ready. I am glad the signup is longer then just an hour as I have a meeting at 1eastern. I have already told the wife about this and can't wait to send my email in.

A little over an hour. For those that like irons, education and history, along with fun golf, competition and good food, this is going to be incredible

I'm wondering if my wife would know I was gone or work would cancel an upgrade?

What is with all this wife talk, that's as bad as weather talk :p

I want to thank Ben Hogan and THP for this wonderful event, I think it is going to blow past everyones expectations :)

Good luck to all ... can't wait to see the list.

Just a reminder that it opens at 1pm EST.
If you send it in early, your entry unfortunately is not counted.
The reason for this is because at 1pm, all emails received to that address are automatically put into random number generator.

Phew....had to double check and make sure it was still in my draft folder.

Thank you Ben Hogan Golf and THP for making this event possible. Can't wait to see who makes the cut!

Tiiiiiiiiick, tick, tick, tick, tick....

Are we there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back