Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Share a bedroom, or share a bed? I don't mind sharing a room, but I don't want to snuggle with any of you guys. I'm down with whatever you think makes sense, Shane.

That stings, man. I thought we had a moment :(

Sometimes I am not clear when I type. I am just throwing options out for the Branson hills villas. Ryan is still working on a deal for the condos from last year.
Sorry if I confused everyone, but my brain can be a scary place lol

Give me one of those 3.5L of fireball, and we'll see where the night takes us...

Woah, so you're saying you're a 'model' who lives on South Beach?

SCORE!!!:banana:

Before I finalize lodging there is something I need to check with everyone on.
I am trying to keep prices down for everyone.
My thoughts were this. get 2 of the 4 bedroom villa's thursday through sunday night. Just take the cost of those and split it between those that come.
I will pay for a 2 bedroom myself for thursday through sunday night (the 2 bedroom is not for me just going to take care of that) around $120 per man for the 3 nights

Here is the downside to that. Guys will have to share a bedroom (I think there are enough people who are friends where that should not be an issue) and to keep the price down we almost need to treat it like a stay and play event where the lodging is just part of the fee.

Now I am good for just putting 5 guys in the 4 bedroom villas but the price will be almost double on the lodging. Approx $250 per man for the 3 nights.

Another option is I can get the 2 bedroom villa and we can use it for our hang out place and then just book a block of rooms at the hotel at Branson hills then guys can pair up how they like.

I am good either way. I dont mind sharing a bedroom with someone and also dont mind everyone having their own bedroom.
I'm good for what is easiest for you. I'm coming to have fun with a great group and to play some fun golf.

I'm good for what is easiest for you. I'm coming to have fun with a great group and to play some fun golf.

Yeah and we have do our match dont we Eddie?

I am sure whatever you and Ryan come up with will be just fine!

I have no problem splitting a room. My headphones will drown out you snorers.

I can also bring an air mattress, so no spooning for me.

I have no problem splitting a room. My headphones will drown out you snorers.
Be careful Rob. Those headphones might prevent you from hearing banjos.

I take it you've never shared a room with Eddie... :D

Tell me about it Jank. I did last year. Eddie and Cookie. :)

What's all this "sleep" nonsense? Who sleeps on a golf trip?!

See the statements below.
You may have to turn the volume up on them headphones.

It helps that I'm half deaf in both ears already. Or so I tell my wife...

What's all this "sleep" nonsense? Who sleeps on a golf trip?!

Not all of us are twenty-somethings built like a keg and filled like one too...

I am in the camp of going 5 guys per villa. Everyone has their own bed that way.
But again I dont know if that works for everyones budget.

I guess we could get 3 of the 4 bedroom villas abd then I could see if the hotel will let me reserve couple rooms for guys that dont mind sharing a bed and want to save on costs?

Yes....own bed a must

I did not mean to scare anybody off with lodging prices.
Let me clarify (sometimes I do not get things said properly in text)
We will find a way to make sure lodging is affordable.
Something in the neighborhood of $125 for those that are staying all 3 nights.
Here before to long we will start working on a list of many nights people need lodging, that will help ryan and I get firm numbers.
And everyone will have there own bed, although I am going to sneak into Sparks room one night for some spooning ....LMAO :p

I'm watching from afar currently. Impossible to commit without an employer as soon as that is shored up I will have a much better idea

Back