In Your Gamer Set, Which is Your First and Last Club Most Likely to be Swapped Out?

theoverswinger

Reaction score
Handicap
16.2 UNHS
This is difficult to specify for me at this point, because I'm quite happy with my current setup.

In the end, the putter and driver are the ones least likely to ad replaced, while the irons, which are a little old, are the most likely to be replaced.

Least likely replacement is my irons, because I just bought them and they are fitted.

Most likely is wedges, as they are getting a little beat. I have another set (Callaway Jaws CC Slate) waiting to be swapped in once the time comes, but I haven't done it yet.

Last edited:
exact opposite for me, Drive and putter are the first that will be replaced, withthe driving coming immediately after club clash, and the putter either before club clash, or closely after the driver, Irons are less than a year old so no need to replace

Least likely is my irons as they were fitted to me from the Grandaddy. Most likely would be a toss up from my driver (really want a XR16 or Alpha 816) or my oldest wedge.

Most likely to replace will be my irons. While I absolutely love my J40 irons its time to put something new into the bag.

Least likely to replace will be the J715 driver or my Cure CX1putter

Irons......I spend so much time grooving them that it's hard to change 'em. But those new Hogans that are coming out is becoming a hard ponder this year for me.

most likely? probably fairway wood.

least likely? i don't know, i'm really happy with my bag right now so i'm tempted to say everything else! if i had to pick just one club (category), i guess i'd say irons.

I was looking at my clubs last night and decided I am going to make a go with my current set for the season. I'm not sure any changes will result in significant improvement. However, if I keep reading too much THP, that might be a hollow decision. Vegas odds makers might find that an attractive betting option.

Most likely - hybrid
least likely - iron set

Mostly likely? Putter

Least likely? Iron. Love my J15s.

Most likely, putter or 3w. My two Achilles heels.

Least likely, 21 degree fairway wood.

Irons will probably be least likely and everything else is up for grabs

Least likely is my putter.

Most likely are my irons as soon as I get the deal I want on the XR set.

Most likely for me would be my irons. I was fit for them, but I don't think I was fit very well. Least likely is my putter. Everything else is okay, but I would swap if given the opportunity.

In Your Gamer Set, Which is Your First and Last Club Most Likely to be Swappe...

In Your Gamer Set, Which is Your First and Last Club Most Likely to be Swappe...

Most likely (even though in the past month I've replaced my putter, irons, wedges, and hybrid, so I guess I've already taken care of most of my set) at this point will be 3 wood or driver... Considering those are the only ones I haven't changed in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Least likely to be replaced is my driver. So much time and $$$ invested in one club.
Most likely are hybrids. I'm on my third brand this year so far.

1st: Putter - I'm a ho.

Last: 816 3w - Money (though being technical, they're all safe! #TheGrandaddy)

Everything is equally likely to be changed. The putter will be changed. But I have no long term commitment to any club currently in my bag.

Driver is most likely...looking for a magic elixir.

Irons are least likely...properly fitted, hit them better than any previous set.

Most likely: 4 wood

Least likely: Bridgestone J40 52° with PX 6.0 I use this club A LOT. I've got another head that is less used but has a DG Spinner shaft, and I'm not sure its worth it to reshaft a used wedge as opposed to trying something new. The one in the bag has a good bit of wear, but I can't seem to get rid of it.

First: 54 Wedge
Last: Not really sure. Really like the bag I have thanks to #TheGrandaddy

First: 54 Wedge
Last: Not really sure. Really like the bag I have thanks to #TheGrandaddy

Bag full of badass!

This is difficult to specify for me at this point, because I'm quite happy with my current setup.

In the end, the putter and driver are the ones least likely to ad replaced, while the irons, which are a little old, are the most likely to be replaced.

Most unlikely to get moved out has to be a reflection of time, which means the Bridgestone J15 wedges. Love them.

Least likely at this point is the opposite from last year, and would be my putter. It was a gift from my GF and I won't be swapping it anytime soon.

Most likely would probably be my hybrid.

current driver is on the way out depending on tonight's range session and while I sometimes have love/hate relationship with them, my wedges are here to stay (for at least another year)

Least likely to be swapped in my wedges. And most likely would be the mini driver for another FW.

Back