NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackhawks v Blues

My favorite games of the year.

What is BMO Field?

Ahh it is the MLS stadium

What is BMO Field?

Sounds like a place where the worst outdoor game will be played. Seriously, wings/leafs put in some teams who haven't participated in an outdoor game or even teams that are strong and competitive. Just effin awful Gary.

Sounds like a place where the worst outdoor game will be played. Seriously, wings/leafs put in some teams who haven't participated in an outdoor game or even teams that are strong and competitive. Just effin awful Gary.
At least the Blues will get the Winter Classic that should be awesome at Busch Field

At least the Blues will get the Winter Classic that should be awesome at Busch Field

Against the Hawks. Should be a great game. Would still like to see the stars,Sharks,lightning. Just give me teams and match ups I haven't seen.

Against the Hawks. Should be a great game. Would still like to see the stars,Sharks,lightning. Just give me teams and match ups I haven't seen.
I hear ya man. It seems to be all about the markets if you play in a big market you have such a better chance. Damn shame because I would like to see some other match ups also

Wiedmans appeal is still in resolved with the arbitrator on his 20 game suspension tonight will mark his 19th game out with no resolution. Agree or disagree on the length of the suspension but how can this process take this long before a decision is made. Wtf.

6be1b4637bd433b3d0a352b64177bc69.jpg

Let's get this picture changed... One of the Kings minions

That is big boy body contact

He jumped into it, though!!

That is garbage

I'll probably try and get to the outdoor game in Toronto. We were already thinking of heading somewhere for New Years.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That is not a major such an awful call.

Again penalized for hitting to hard, what is this league coming too

Oh yeah, I didn't realize the first call was a fiver. Two is all I wanted.

Allen should get extra points for that save haha

wooooo can't wait for the next 20 minutes

Just continue to be impressed with Carrick. Fantastic pickup.

Yeah Ghost was sorry that the Caps sent him but just wasn't a spot for him at the big club.

Yeah Ghost was sorry that the Caps sent him but just wasn't a spot for him at the big club.

Not complaining. You guys got a guy who added depth and we gained a prospect. Good trade both ways based in the teams immediate needs.

Not complaining. You guys got a guy who added depth and we gained a prospect. Good trade both ways based in the teams immediate needs.

Absolutely. I was surprised at how well Winnek can skate. He Richards and Beagle make a solid 4th line

Absolutely. I was surprised at how well Winnek can skate. He Richards and Beagle make a solid 4th line

Has some great speed. Great penalty killer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back