Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Really enjoyed the scoring even playing in the event. Unfortunate that it wasn't all that compatible with Android. I'm sure the kinks will be worked out soon and I look forward to having it involved in future events! Really cool feature for everyone at home and playing.

Add me as a friend! Username is 'stribs'.

Suhhhh-weeeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suhhhh-weeeet

You can see how it worked in the event that already took place several weeks ago. The Live Update thread has fantastic info on it.

Interesting I followed the live update thread but somehow missed the actual feed from Golfgame Book. I'll be sure to check it out 2night. Thx

Interesting I followed the live update thread but somehow missed the actual feed from Golfgame Book. I'll be sure to check it out 2night. Thx

Seriously? I'm asking genuinely.
I mean between the first post having the leaderboard in it and every 20 posts or so people taking about how awesome it is, I'm genuinely shocked by that.

Haha yea. I missed a majority of the first few holes. Then when I got back into the thread I either wasn't paying attention well enough or missed it every time because it was moving pretty fast. No joke....I missed it completely which I why I'm genuinely miffed at not seeing it. I'm sure it will smack me in the face when I get back into it tonight.

JB,
Will the 2 rounds at Cowboy's during the Ben Hogan event be on GolfGame Book?

JB,
Will the 2 rounds at Cowboy's during the Ben Hogan event be on GolfGame Book?

TBD Duffer. With it being more about time with company and players posting about irons, I'm not sure. But GG and I will be there updating if it's not.

Every time JB asks me a question I feel as though I've let him down. Kinda like when my dad knew I should've seen or done something and I didn't...lol.

TBD Duffer. With it being more about time with company and players posting about irons, I'm not sure. But GG and I will be there updating if it's not.
I can always help out on the back end of the Live Scoring if needed, happy to set that stuff up, even if I am doing it from afar!

I can always help out on the back end of the Live Scoring if needed, happy to set that stuff up, even if I am doing it from afar!

Thank you, you were a huge help at the kickoff.

I'll add for me (on TapaTalk) the link to the live scoring was not showing up on the first post. But, I actually just used the match code and had the match up in GameBook. It was really cool switching between the app and reading the live update thread. Not an issue at all for me and very easy to do.

I can do this as well. Your tips were very helpful, should have some fun with it this Saturday.

This app is pretty cool, this in conjunction with the THP forum is effing EPIC!

I'll add for me (on TapaTalk) the link to the live scoring was not showing up on the first post. But, I actually just used the match code and had the match up in GameBook. It was really cool switching between the app and reading the live update thread. Not an issue at all for me and very easy to do.
I had the same problem with TapaTalk not showing the live scoring.
I was notified by the Gamebook app that a friend (Panda) had started a game on Sat and that The Hackers Paradise started a game on Sunday so I just followed their rounds. It wasn't until later that I figured out about the access code and used it on my PC.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Yes, you would have to click web view and view it on the browser if you are using mobile.

Playing a little golf today with someone special. Should have some info on this app and maybe some secrets if I can get them out of my golf partner. Follow along

Introduced to a new game called Erado.

Nice playing with a guy that okay with DD and Cink at GT

Check out the gps on the game. It's legit!! Always updating the courses

Check out the gps on the game. It's legit!! Always updating the courses
I wish I could, I love the idea and the dynamic this brings to an event, but sadly no app or support for the Note 5.

Playing a little golf today with someone special. Should have some info on this app and maybe some secrets if I can get them out of my golf partner. Follow along
View code is 48682483, I tried to insert with code below, but it errored out on me, is the view code not the one to use in the brackets?

Sorry Icey we were chatting quite a bit. Great guy with some good ideas. He may tie in the system with ghin so it will pull scored over after the round

I suggested something like an open table so groups can book meals while using their app.

It doesn't hurt that he can flat out play. -4 to my 4 over. He missed 3 balls all day and only one led to a bogie. We both missed a handful of birds but he made his share

Have fun boys? Play Erado and couple that another game

Back