The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that pizza looks good LB!!!

Lucky you... My brother in law is spending the weekend at our house with his new baby.. He's bringing the girlfriend along... Plus my in laws are dropping their dog off as they're going to Mexico for the week.... We don't normally have 4 adults, 1 baby, and 2 dogs at the same time... Might be time to clean out the garage...

It's supposed to be nice in Ohio this weekend. You'd have to spend the night since it's a decent drive. It'll buy you a couple days of peace. :alien:

Golf weather. Yeah buddy!!!

31315eda7b6f62eff5a3932de12ccc58.jpg

http://www.tbo.com/ap/offbeat2/hamas-burns-15-tons-of-snickers-bars-following-recall-20160310/

Some news stories are just confusing as to why they are news... and why I clicked on the headline.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Fifteen tons of Snickers chocolate bars have met a sticky end in Gaza.
Islamic Hamas authorities hurled boxes of the peanut chocolate candy bar into a bomb crater Thursday, dousing them with diesel and lighting them in a crackling bonfire following a company recall.
Confectionary giant Mars recalled sweets from its Netherlands factory last month after “a small piece of red plastic” was found in a Snickers bar.
Three children from a nearby Bedouin encampment managed to snatch some of the chocolate bars before they melted away.

Israel has maintained tight restrictions on imports to the Gaza Strip since the militant Islamic group Hamas violently took over the enclave in 2007. Chocolate is exempt from the restrictions and Gaza should be able to restock its Snickers supply soon.
- See more at: http://www.tbo.com/ap/offbeat2/hama...llowing-recall-20160310/#sthash.YbogQzVX.dpuf

I had to stop at PetSmart today to pick up something for Ellie and I saw an older man get out of a taxi with a golden retriever. I thought that was so random, but I appreciated the man thinking about his dog.

Way above normal temps for the rest of the week... looks like my practice net is going to get some use very soon.

Supposedly the first course is going to open April 3rd (the first I have heard of anyways). Not the earliest we have been golfing, but pretty darn close!

b15c4776df2e21bcf378751808828e95.jpg

Yep, in a funk.

Yep, in a funk.

Know the feeling bro....I need to install something new on the Jeep and I'll be good. LOL

We have people starting to arrive today for the Sat. wedding, it will be non stop from here on out until Sat. night. But the good news is all is as ready as possible. Let the games begin...

Crazy morning. We've had high winds up here and power's gone out several times. I'm standing in our server room checking on things and hear a pop zzzz pop and then there's smoke....One of the UPSes failed spectacularly. Freaked me out. hahaha

At urgent care getting my ankle looked at. Not happy. At least the room has the golf channel.
ca89075ffb95afe4775af1dee3dd4e58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have people starting to arrive today for the Sat. wedding, it will be non stop from here on out until Sat. night. But the good news is all is as ready as possible. Let the games begin...

good luck jim! i hope everything goes splendidly for your family.

Thanks for the thoughts Chris

Holy crap WU. Thinking about you dude.

Good luck! Weddings are fun!

Holy crap WU. Thinking about you dude.

All is good. Strain from overuse. Steroids and aleive. It's been 3 hours and I can't even feel discomfort.

All is good. Strain from overuse. Steroids and aleive. It's been 3 hours and I can't even feel discomfort.

Are the other captains going to complain about PED use at #TheGauntlet?

Are the other captains going to complain about PED use at #TheGauntlet?

Team Jrod juicing.

Starting to feel like the tendinitis in my right elbow is flaring up again. Time to get an old man compression sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back