Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate how people at work try to beat up on the 'weak link'. Today I stuck up for that weak link and probably put myself on the bad list.
But that weak link showed more appreciation than those nasty folks ever have.

Just got a message that I've been invited back for a second round interview, I have my first fitting tomorrow and we get an hour of extra light starting this weekend (= more golf). That is my happy for today.

Got a raise recently.

Playing golf with THPers tomorrow

Signed a lease on our new place last night.

And to celebrate that all decided to splurge and get this...

ff618a7dae1ac7414aa0358147bf8423.jpg

Got a raise recently.

Playing golf with THPers tomorrow

Signed a lease on our new place last night.

And to celebrate that all decided to splurge and get this...

ff618a7dae1ac7414aa0358147bf8423.jpg

Bottled heaven!

My mom and my wife's Bday today. 2 of the 3 women that have made me who I am. Its a happy day.

My mom and my wife's Bday today. 2 of the 3 women that have made me who I am. Its a happy day.

So we can blame them? :act-up:

got through my most complicated piece of annual work, and did a pretty bang-up job if i do say so myself. my test drive irons came in to try some different shafts against my gamers. i have absolutely nothing to be bummed about. things could be better, but things could be worse, and there's a pretty big gap between want and need. i am happy.

Get to play golf with two THPers tomorrow, not to mention my teammates on team DMV! Doesn't get any better than that. Will be difficult to sleep tonight!

Get to play golf with two THPers tomorrow, not to mention my teammates on team DMV! Doesn't get any better than that. Will be difficult to sleep tonight!
Like a kid on Christmas...

Share the same bday as my wife. We have some decent ladies in our life.

Also....
fbf17f6bdfc6a6065fdd3c534f71ddab.jpg

I just ordered 8 more packs of Jaffa Cakes.

I don't know how Jacqui could have left England since they have these.

As you know, it's scary fast. I'd be lost without that little beauty though.

Everyone is different, but I loved it when mine got to that stage where they were no longer a baby. Watching them learn and explore is so gratifying.

Long week on the road. Glad to be home. The pups and even my wife missed me!

JM

I get to go meet my nephew!!!

Little dude has had a rough go and they've been in and out of the hospital, but theyre home now!

Grandma was cleared from having throat cancer as benign tumors were the case and although it's still in the lungs, she won't have to worry about not being able to eat....and the lungs cancer hasn't effected her at all yet. Doctor said 6-9 months and she's 5 months in and going strong.... What do doctors know?! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back