The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay strong. Just think about the gauntlet.

Amen to that. The thing is I totally want to get on the course today but kids and rain are preventing it.

On a positive note, my golf instructor just left for Vegas this morning to teach at Butch Harmon's golf experience this week. I'm pretty stoked that I get my guy at $650 for 10 lessons vs $4,500 for the 2 days at Butch's place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading the last few pages reminds me of how much I hate air travel.

Same here glad my next travel trip isn't until June.

I will be traveling a ton in July. Thankfully all of my flights are out of Sarasota this year and I don't have to deal with construction at the Tampa airport.

Good flight so far, normal people around, but the guy next time is sneezing a lot and has the little thing of tissues with him. I'm nervous

Good flight so far, normal people around, but the guy next time is sneezing a lot and has the little thing of tissues with him. I'm nervous

Watch out for him. He came prepared with tissues, he must be expecting mass mucus.

Watch out for him. He came prepared with tissues, he must be expecting mass mucus.

I just need to make it through the week. Going to take some vitamin c and clean up immediately after flight.

I just need to make it through the week. Going to take some vitamin c and clean up immediately after flight.

A must after a flight.

I'm not sure if American hired new chefs or I got lucky but the food this trip has been outstanding.

Egg frittata this morning with a side of chicken apple sausage and home fries

Asian chicken salad that is delicious for lunch.

Everyone keeping their shoes on?

Yes sir. I'm in the first row of the plane though so what's happening behind me I cannot confirm.

And I just looked up 441s flight and instead of getting in 25 minutes after me, he is arriving 20 minutes early so we get in at the same time. #MindBlown

And I just looked up 441s flight and instead of getting in 25 minutes after me, he is arriving 20 minutes early so we get in at the same time. #MindBlown

Can't beat that.

All these flight tales remind me just how much of a PITA flying is. The dude with his shoes off? C'mon bro.

All these flight tales remind me just how much of a PITA flying is. The dude with his shoes off? C'mon bro.

Small inconveniences. No big deal for THP events to me.

I'd take those small inconveniences over a small dose of Walmart shoppers......good lord where do these people come from!

I'd take those small inconveniences over a small dose of Walmart shoppers......good lord where do these people come from!

When there's a dedicated website based on said people you know you're going to be entertained!

Jersey?

So about that leg room...luckily its only a 5 hour flight
a8dccc90101060e616a78fe5c97079c9.jpg
And the seatback only reclines 3 degrees? Makes for a really long flight.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

When there's a dedicated website based on said people you know you're going to be entertained!

I had to look cause I forgot about the site man people are amazing in what they will venture out in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods can you see if my thread for the market place went through? I may of screwed it up. Hahaha little over 19k posts and I still struggle.

So I come to this meeting and the women's son who must've been no older than 17-18 answers the door in his tight boxer briefs like it's all good. I don't think I was that daring at that age?!? Smh!
I got rid of the Jehova witnesses who came every Sunday for a month. Opened the door naked and invited them in. They never came back

Mods can you see if my thread for the market place went through? I may of screwed it up. Hahaha little over 19k posts and I still struggle.

I'm mobile but will get it taken care of shortly

I'm mobile but will get it taken care of shortly

No worries, just didn't no if it was my mistake. No rush JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back