The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of the Jehova witnesses who came every Sunday for a month. Opened the door naked and invited them in. They never came back

Lol! If I saw them in the neighborhood I'd just let the dog out (Pit/Boxer) in my front yard (used to be fully fenced). They wouldn't even think about opening the driveway gate.

Lol! If I saw them in the neighborhood I'd just let the dog out (Pit/Boxer) in my front yard (used to be fully fenced). They wouldn't even think about opening the driveway gate.
Came every Sunday for a few weeks. Was told not interested. Was told NEVER would be a good time to return. Same people every time. Maybe they told fellow parishioners because never had any come back. Lived there for probably 10 yrs. Lol

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just watched the wife spend 60 at bath and body works. Now I know why I don't come shopping with her at the mall. Credit card just starting to heat up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the wife spend 60 at bath and body works. Now I know why I don't come shopping with her at the mall. Credit card just starting to heat up.

I feel your pain. I got the we need to watch the budget a little while ago and on Wednesday I came home a 200 dollar pair of boots was on the door step and Thursday and Friday both had clothing deliveries from Ebay.

I feel your pain. I got the we need to watch the budget a little while ago and on Wednesday I came home a 200 dollar pair of boots was on the door step and Thursday and Friday both had clothing deliveries from Ebay.

Sounds like it's time for a warning shot across the bow. This always calls for a new driver or putter!

Sounds like it's time for a warning shot across the bow. This always calls for a new driver or putter!

I'll win the war. I like your suggestions.

She needs clothes for school which means she is working more than previously (subst. Teacher) so I can't complain too much. I did just get a new bag of clubs over the last two months.

Two years ago a lifelong friend succumb to her inner demons and took her life. She left behind two daughters, a brother and her father. Just been thinking today of all the memories we had growing up and going to elementary school together and the few times we saw each other during high school and thru adulthood. No matter how long we would go without talking the minute we started up again it was no time had passed.

Two years later and it's still not easy to accept she is gone and that several of us her were in communication with her were unable to see any signs she was in such a bad place. I see so much of her in her oldest daughter and the influence she had on both of her kids has made them strong young adults, who understand hard work gets you ahead.

Its ts awesome to see all those who take the time to remember her and the memories they share.

Auto correct is awesome and hilarious and so ironic at times.

That's how I got my new driver.... at least I sold some gear.

Thanks to Canadan's request for pictures of my putter collection, I realized that I might have a slight addiction. Today, after seeing the number of putters at my buddy's house, I am now somewhat concerned that I don't know how many putters I have stored here at home.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Haha quit teasing!!

Pretty cool sight just now as a Bald Eagle sat in a tree just outside my apartment and then i got to watch it in flight. I forgot how big they are.

Pretty cool sight just now as a Bald Eagle sat in a tree just outside my apartment and then i got to watch it in flight. I forgot how big they are.

6327a399cfd6e3a620585ab05834d841be60d27e98ea78cb60680bc46584057c.jpg

So this is the view from my hotel room right now (and the next 3 days)

FCWVoDAh.jpg

One of the coolest things I ever saw was in the Boundary Waters where we saw a Bald Eagle make a catch, take it to shore and start devouring it. We were in canoes only about 50 feet away. Such beautiful birds.

So it's barely even raining here.... But a perfectly placed lightning strike knocked out power.... Awesome

Oh just a little place called Pebble Beach

You can see the 17th green as well as the 6th and 7th in the distance

You're in my neck of the woods! Enjoy :D

After 2 years of basically forcing my son to play right handed, one swing today proved just how silly that was. Time to shop for some new sticks.

Amazing how people think their comments don't go unnoticed.

They were nesting up in a tree on a golf course here last summer where my office scramble was. The male (?) stayed with the nest, while the female (?) flew from opposite tree, to opposite tree in a triangle around the nest squawking at golfers.

It was both one of the coolest; and most terrifying things I've seen.

They were nesting up in a tree on a golf course here last summer where my office scramble was. The male (?) stayed with the nest, while the female (?) flew from opposite tree, to opposite tree in a triangle around the nest squawking at golfers.

It was both one of the coolest; and most terrifying things I've seen.
I tried to get close for pictures but there was a part of me worried about getting too close. I remember seeing a few in Ocean City at Rum Pointe and they made a ton of noise when we were on the green by their nest.

Oh just a little place called Pebble Beach

You can see the 17th green as well as the 6th and 7th in the distance
Do you get the chance to play Pebble? If so enjoy.
One of the coolest things I ever saw was in the Boundary Waters where we saw a Bald Eagle make a catch, take it to shore and start devouring it. We were in canoes only about 50 feet away. Such beautiful birds.

Had the opportunity to see the same thing while up at the Boundary Waters. That place is amazing.

Stupid time change means I either have to stay over an hr tomorrow and do nothing or use an hr of leave.

Yet the 40 hr employees get several 59 min early dismissals plus snow days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back