How do you like your tournament finishes?

How do you like your tournament finishes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Tiger holding the trophy

The closer, the better!

Down to the finishing holes on the back 9 on Sunday.

Close finish for sure. I love watching playoffs as well. Love seeing guys playing pretty much till dark. Shows you what they're made off and what kind of recovery they have if they hit a poor shot during a play off.

I voted close finish but sometimes it's nice to see someone in the zone and just crushing the competition.

For me it really depends on how the player who is running away with it is playing. When a player is running away from the field and just keeps the hammer down, it's fun to watch. When they go into protection mode, it gets kinda boring.

Close finishes are always fun to watch.

I like to see a close finish. That said, Tiger charging through the field on a Sunday is probably something of the like we won't see again for a long long time. The back 9 of the 2005 Masters is still the best day of golf I've seen, if only for the shot on the 16th!

I want to see crushing pressure on every shot. The tighter a finish, the better.

Love the extra holes, especially since Golf normally ends "early" on Sundays.

I like it all. I don't always like to see a play off, but I do like a close finish. 2015 US open was a spectacular example. I love to see the final pairing forced to really try to win the event.... It didn't happen that way in the USO, but you get my point.

Back