THP Fall Outing Scripting

You realize he just said he wears a size 34? He must do his waist size like his does his driving distance....haha

Now that was funny, haha

here we go!

i'm not exactly sure what i'm wearing yet. i think i'll just bring a handful of stuff and let it work itself out.

Oh i know you tc, and you are planning something big!!! you are seeng all these outfits and yu are gonna come out Saturday rocking some stylish outfit

i so want to say something inappropriate!

rhino, that outfit looks like some drink we'll be drinking at the i-bar!!!

Hey I did wear a 34 at 220lbs. It might have been a couple of decades ago. I still got my pants in the closet just like women do, in case I get my figure back :D

tcalloway and Puttin4Bird's THP dinner attire has been selected!
Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

Oh i know you tc, and you are planning something big!!! you are seeng all these outfits and yu are gonna come out Saturday rocking some stylish outfit

no, i think i'm gonna rock this shirt:

10-026-2T.jpg

just can't decide if i want to wear white or black shorts with it. i'm thinking black, johnny cash style!

I have no idea what I am wearing. I am a procrastinator. i do have a lot of golf clothes. Guess I better check them out tomorrow and see if I need to go shopping. I hate to shop unless it's online!!!

I'm going to get in trouble for getting us off topic so I better quick get this in.....given your avatar you're clearly the dude in the orange, is he Dumb or Dumber? Lloyd Christmas I know that much....great name.

OK- so I think I've got everything sorted out, I'm going Dallas Cowboys blue on Sunday baby!!!

and some dark shades with a black cap, yes indeed, the outlaw golfer

no shades, but i can definitely cover the black cap. dude, i'm gonna be hot in that getup, but it'll look sharp.

I'm going to get in trouble for getting us off topic so I better quick get this in.....given your avatar you're clearly the dude in the orange, is he Dumb or Dumber? Lloyd Christmas I know that much....great name.

OK- so I think I've got everything sorted out, I'm going Dallas Cowboys blue on Sunday baby!!!

Oh goody... another "target" LOL

no, i think i'm gonna rock this shirt:

10-026-2T.jpg

just can't decide if i want to wear white or black shorts with it. i'm thinking black, johnny cash style!

Here ya go TC!
cash_Johnny_mugshot_1960_565x324.jpg

Keep it on topic Rhino, that was off colored and completely inappropriate! :D
Yep, khaki shorts, navy blue shirt, khaki Cowboys cap....I'm money!

Don't forget the Jimmy Buffet CD :cowboy::guitar:

I can't even dispute that claim Rhino, I've actually tried to quit too, sometimes the owner is just too much to take but Tony Romo just stares at me with those eyes and I'm back!

Ok guys, lets keep it about the apparel.

I stopped off today looking at some new gear to possibly bring down but ultimately I think I have everything in place. I was going to pick up a new TaylorMade Dallas Cowboy cap but all my store had was Packers and Vikings. DANG!

Here's a question about apparel, anyone bringing rain gear? I don't think I am, just hardly room enough and I'm going to use the power of positive thinking to keep the rain chances slim to none.

I stopped off today looking at some new gear to possibly bring down but ultimately I think I have everything in place. I was going to pick up a new TaylorMade Dallas Cowboy cap but all my store had was Packers and Vikings. DANG!

Here's a question about apparel, anyone bringing rain gear? I don't think I am, just hardly room enough and I'm going to use the power of positive thinking to keep the rain chances slim to none.

I have a rain jacket and a couple of pair of cheap workout pants that I will toss in my golf bag just in case.

i keep a pull over rain jacket in the bag, but i won't bring anything else.

I'm going to toss an old jacket in my bag that repels water and call it good. I looked at the rain gear today and nothing grabed me as worth $100 and up.

I dont play in the rain. I melt because I eat so much sugar.

Back