THP Fall Outing Scripting

i keep a pull over rain jacket in the bag, but i won't bring anything else.
That's not a bad idea, I could throw one in my travel bag for added padding too. I just hate having to cover up a great golf outfit with a stinkin pull over rain jacket! Especially at such a prestige outing as this!

That's not a bad idea, I could throw one in my travel bag for added padding too. I just hate having to cover up a great golf outfit with a stinkin pull over rain jacket! Especially at such a prestige outing as this!

they make some fashionable rain gear p4b. the sligo guys have some awesome stuff. i just have a black pull over with a hood. i like black! makes me look thinner.

I'm going to toss an old jacket in my bag that repels water and call it good. I looked at the rain gear today and nothing grabed me as worth $100 and up.

exactly!! which is why for the old workout pants... probably will just use the jacket if needed. Looked at one pair of rain pants today that was $175 I was in shock!!!

Right but for me I wouldn't get the use out of rain gear to justify that kind of price. I would play in light rain at the outing because there will be nothing keeping me from playing down there, but otherwise I just call off the plans to play if it's raining. My jacket I'll bring will go perfectly with my Sunday outfit so if it does rain could it please be Sunday and not Saturday?

I bet it really gets steamy down there after a rain!

Heck we don't let a little rain stop us playing down here in Georgia. Now if it's lighting that is a different story. I have a pullover like TC but it might be a bit warm. It also makes my waist look too small (size 34)... I have a small umbrella called a drizzle stick for my golf clubs and may bring a large one for the afternoon showers. I'd bet the farm Florida has afternoon showers about every day.

Heck we don't let a little rain stop us playing down here in Georgia. Now if it's lighting that is a different story. I have a pullover like TC but it might be a bit warm. It also makes my waist look too small (size 34)... I have a small umbrella called a drizzle stick for my golf clubs and may bring a large one for the afternoon showers. I'd bet the farm Florida has afternoon showers about every day.

I saw that today, looked kinda cute, then I thought about some advice Spank gave me... he said just use a towel from the hotel. Saved $20. :D

I saw that today, looked kinda cute, then I thought about some advice Spank gave me... he said just use a towel from the hotel. Saved $20. :D

Hey tell your buddies what you want for your B-Day :eek:)... Those fizzle sticks work pretty good. I thought about mounting one on my golf cap :eek:).

here we go!

i'm not exactly sure what i'm wearing yet. i think i'll just bring a handful of stuff and let it work itself out.

I am with you there TC...
(although I am going out tomorrow to check out some stuff and see what I can find...)

Hey tell your buddies what you want for your B-Day :eek:)... Those fizzle sticks work pretty good. I thought about mounting one on my golf cap :eek:).

If you want a list for my birthday, I can provide one for you but I dont think that would be on it. Does not rain here enough for me to use it.

Looks like i'll be wearing a couple of shirts and shorts for the demo day and golf. Probably some decent attire for I-Bar Friday then something nice for the Saturday dinner. I'll be bringing my rain pullover but will probably leave it in the room.

my rain gear is always in my bag, so I would imagine it will be in there when I make the trip. I doubt I will bring the pants though, thinking of just bringing the jacket and gloves.

Definitely debating this outfit for Saturday's golf.

Sligo Digitile shorts and Sligo green top with Digitile pattern on back. Sligo White belt.

1004331261_LnptW-L.jpg

Those shorts were calling my name but the price wasnt.

looks sharp. What kind of design is that on the back of the shirt? I like how you watermark pictures of your outfits haha

what do you mean debating? that outfit is sick!

lol, i couldn't help but get a little tickled, you look like foster when we put him in timeout!

looks sharp. What kind of design is that on the back of the shirt? I like how you watermark pictures of your outfits haha

Our software does it automatically. I did not want to take the time to remove the watermark.

that shirt is green? I think you should go with it

With a white hat to pull it all together.

Very nice, I say go for it. Last year was a major "green" year for me and so far this year I have trended more to yellows and orange. Who knows why, but I go in color cycles, lol.

there's something odd about seeing JB's ass so early in the morning during my morning cup of coffee

no comments from the GG Gallery please.....
Definitely debating this outfit for Saturday's golf.

Sligo Digitile shorts and Sligo green top with Digitile pattern on back. Sligo White belt.

1004331261_LnptW-L.jpg

I bet you JB is the best dressed at the range this morning.

I bet you JB is the best dressed at the range this morning.

Thats a given. I usually get out my least favorite shirts for the range only times. And then I pair it with either of my two pairs of Fila shorts because I dont like them

Back