hanzell85

Reaction score
Handicap
Getting over my 2 weeks in camp and heading home tonight. Excited to start this year of golf with a good round tomorrow. I was wondering how other people's first round went. Hack away guys!

First round back after 2 months yesterday... 1 bird, 3 pars.... we'll leave it at that. No need to focus on the rest which were all double and triple bogies. :banghead:

Shot my first 2 rounds this weekend didn't shoot as well as I would have liked, but hey its early and a work in progress

My first round was in OH 2 weeks ago and it didn't go well....I say it was because it was in OH.

First round was just practice trying to find my swing after 3 months of winter layoff, playing multiple balls on several approaches. It wasn't much different from a range session when it comes down to it.

I'll only count my second time out as my first round for score. Shot an unspectacular 90, with the high point being a birdie on the 18th hole. I did feel like my swing was getting close to where I'd like it to be, but it still needs some work. Putter was a bit cold too.

Back