What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. why the black? i'd have thought you were more of a yellow guy.

conversation with DB. He recommended black in 5.5 and suggested 6 if I wanted to knock off some spin. I found a 6 a few weeks back and after a few range sessions it was to much so now that I found a deal on 5.5 im going that route.

conversation with DB. He recommended black in 5.5 and suggested 6 if I wanted to knock off some spin. I found a 6 a few weeks back and after a few range sessions it was to much so now that I found a deal on 5.5 im going that route.

nice. db is the man (don't tell him I said that). looking forward to your thoughts on the 5.5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely going to follow your posts re: 5.5. I have a feeling I would like it in driver.

nice. db is the man (don't tell him I said that). looking forward to your thoughts on the 5.5!

he is. Was very helpful.

Definitely going to follow your posts re: 5.5. I have a feeling I would like it in driver.

DB told me they play stiffer than stated flex which is why he recommended 5.5, based on cost and the ability to unload it if it didn't work was high I took the chance on 6.0 but launch was to low even with +2 setting on GBB to make it 11*. Spin was probably a tad low as well but didn't out it on LM, ball flight told me all I needed.

Boom...Happy Early BDay to me and all I can say is wow with the paint fill stripped!
788feab3955f499f55811747f9331882.jpg
7fb4f9a38ac7d266a59bfae44926561d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well... I just ordered a 2014 Select Scotty Cameron Squareback. Now I have to figure out if I like it more than the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2 I bought last night.... :banghead:

Boom...Happy Early BDay to me and all I can say is wow with the paint fill stripped!

Nice dude! Congrats on your new stick, I think you'll love it. What color are you doing the fill? I went with a green / yellow look.
67fd28512c73cd8f8c2c22b8a692f1d6.jpg

6e69aeb49e0eea0a0b43d44af1f706f9.jpg

Well... I just ordered a 2014 Select Scotty Cameron Squareback. Now I have to figure out if I like it more than the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2 I bought last night.... :banghead:

Hahaha dude your club ho-ing is legit right now :angel:

Where'd you order? That is one sweet putter and exactly my style - a wide flange blade. I like it better than the SeeMore because I don't really like center shafted putters.

Nice dude! Congrats on your new stick, I think you'll love it. What color are you doing the fill? I went with a green / yellow look.
67fd28512c73cd8f8c2c22b8a692f1d6.jpg

6e69aeb49e0eea0a0b43d44af1f706f9.jpg
Haven't really decided yet...might do raw finish or head to Bettinardi and have them fill it for me

headcovers-2016-cg-vintage-driver_7671___1.png

Haven't really decided yet...might do raw finish or head to Bettinardi and have them fill it for me

Any other customizing you plan on having done there? That would be cool but seems like it would be a lot cheaper to just fill it yourself.

Hahaha dude your club ho-ing is legit right now :angel:

Where'd you order? That is one sweet putter and exactly my style - a wide flange blade. I like it better than the SeeMore because I don't really like center shafted putters.

Ordered it from Golftown up here. Was regular $399.99 was then 15% off and I got addition $25 off, I also had a $50 gift card. So I spent $250 CAD on it shipped to my door.
Yeah, I don't know how sold I am on center shafted with the SeeMore, but I will take my time with these 2 and figure out which suits me better. Then conquer Furry Creek lol

Any other customizing you plan on having done there? That would be cool but seems like it would be a lot cheaper to just fill it yourself.
I possibly want some stamping done! But if anything I'll fill it on my own!

I love the look of the Shamrock wedges, but ended up snagging an update to my current 56* instead. Very good condition, if not completely unhit.

3c44a2469992df0580bab0aa6a695cb5.jpg

Ordered it from Golftown up here. Was regular $399.99 was then 15% off and I got addition $25 off, I also had a $50 gift card. So I spent $250 CAD on it shipped to my door.
Yeah, I don't know how sold I am on center shafted with the SeeMore, but I will take my time with these 2 and figure out which suits me better. Then conquer Furry Creek lol
Not a bad deal. Good luck with it, you should find it easier to roll and have more forgiveness than with the #9.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice! Looks great without the paint fill.

Nice! Looks great without the paint fill.
I'm digging the no paintfill to be honest

I got my new shaft gripped and tipped!

I possibly want some stamping done! But if anything I'll fill it on my own!

Stamping would be sweet. Regardless of what you end up doing, I think you'll really like it on the greens!

Stamping would be sweet. Regardless of what you end up doing, I think you'll really like it on the greens!
I need to cut it down a little bit then it will be good to go

We're talking putters... The more the merrier!

Picked-up a SuperStroke SSR2 to go on the RX V-Line, and also found a dirt cheap, mint, Adams Tight Lies Ti Fairway wood. Hit this well at a demo day a couple of years ago, but didn't bite at the time. For the price I found it for, I'll give it another go, as I search for the elusive 3/4 wood.

Swapped the rest of the irons and woods back to midsized GP Tour Velvets.

More apparel and golf balls for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back