Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

What the heck are the Avs doing with Duchene either IR him or put him out there. He's wasting space for me but with what his production can be i don't want to drop him

I think he's in a great place.

Looks like Gibby is going tonight in Montreal, do you wish for him to play terrible and have Andersen come in in relief? Because of the matchup I will be starting Rakell in your honor.

The people have been hating while The King has been away, don't worry I have taken notice

No hate just the truth. Hahaha.

Missed ya buddy.

Moose wtf?

I think he's in a great place.

Looks like Gibby is going tonight in Montreal, do you wish for him to play terrible and have Andersen come in in relief? Because of the matchup I will be starting Rakell in your honor.

It's why I made some roster moves. Down 10 after day one, not insurmountable i also have a lot of guys playing a lot of days this week which should help me

Well gibby can play terrible but I'd be fine with Andersend getting 2 starts the back half and one being a SO

just want a win against montreal to make marty sad hahah

It's why I made some roster moves. Down 10 after day one, not insurmountable i also have a lot of guys playing a lot of days this week which should help me

Well gibby can play terrible but I'd be fine with Andersend getting 2 starts the back half and one being a SO

just want a win against montreal to make marty sad hahah

I would say there is a very good chance Andersen will take the second two, they have been doing a 2 & 2 thing with them.

I think I've actually got more player days than you, but its pretty close.

I'm just hoping Washington does work on Anderson and Kincaid this week. Your goaltender matchups are tough.

Kincaid SO the kings and lost 2-1 to the ducks then has STUNK, was thinking about dropping him but I need the three starts we'll see

I hope Ottawa shows up in front of anderson tonight though,

Kincaid SO the kings and lost 2-1 to the ducks then has STUNK, was thinking about dropping him but I need the three starts we'll see

I hope Ottawa shows up in front of anderson tonight though

6-5 Ottawa win. With all goals scored by Zack Smith and Anderson pulled in the 2nd. Beauty!

Well Moose big night buddy

Sound good. I just have to pay up with Alex after The Kings reign...
Ok, not looking good though. My team is going the wrong way, now at -1.5, lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ouch thats not good

Your in Florida dude this needs to be a shirtless selfie avi bet.

#BeefApproved
Not everybody can pull that off, dude :)

To clarify, only speaking for myself, not Jesse.

Let us leave the Beef Cake selfies to this guy...

b003f6d552eb792e57251b527f622952.jpg

I know you missed me

#PuttinginWork

I'm feeling you there. My team is doing the same thing. Fugly!

I guess Darling was not a good pickup, -1.8 tonight...ugh!

Oshie with the empty net

Back